Rejected in the worst possible way?

I asked a girl out and she said she'd think about it.
I've been crushing on her for the past two years and finally asked her out. The next day I got a message from some random guy. "This is ******'s boyfriend. You can kinda guess the answer now."
Can someone help/explain this?

Most Helpful Guy

• wow that was cold. hahaa. not laughing at you. what the fuck, who does that? "ill think about it" *tells bf and makes him clean up* well the bf is either real or fake, either way the answer is the same, she is not interested. but the way she did it, regardless of real or fake bf, is shitty. I wouldn't say worst possible way though.

What Girls Said 4

• Obviously she wasn't woman enough to handle the awkward altercation herself. It'd have been all too easy. You ask, she responds with, "Oh, I'm sorry. I'm very flattered, but I am already seeing someone."

She chose to have her boyfriend handle it. You don't want that kind of girl anyway.

• Aw that's so mean. Sorry she did that, very immature. You can do much better.

• Ah I'm so sorry it had to be this way.

There's nothing to explain though. She has a boyfriend whom she told that you asked her out (some couples just see it as a matter of honesty to tell such things to each other). He shouldn't have done what he did by messaging you; she should have taken care of it herself

That said at least you know it's not you. It's her- she's taken at the moment.

• Oh oh... that's bad. The girl does not deserve you anyway. She should not have left you hanging and then let her boyfriend message you. She could have just turned you down politely at the time you asked.

What Guys Said 3

• Hahaha... She's a bitch... plain and simple.

• for a start you asked her out too late, and girls can be mean, don't worry i get rejected every other week

• She is an ASSHOLE... end of story!!!