Why do I have this feeling my bf is cheating when I have really no proof?

I don't know if its woman intuition or just being crazy.

i talked to him and i think its just my insecurity, now i have to figure out how to fix that lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Because you are insecure about the relationship.

What Guys Said 5

• what reasons do you have? what behaviors are leading you to feel this way? there must be something that is leading you to have these feelings

• It sounds like lack of trust. My ex always thought i was cheating even though i wasn't. It irritated me and showed me lack of trust. on the other hand if he is acting suspiciously and has cheated before then he maybe cheating. Don't assume he is though! and ask if he trusts you if he responds "yes of course babe" you should trust him.

• Well, If you are an insecure person you might imagining things. If however you are not insecure and your gut tells you something is, it might be worth investigating. Dont snoop though.

• "just being crazy" is redundant, as you are a woman. That is to be expected.

You have no proof.. so what makes you think it?

• I imagine most people are going to say trust issues or insecurities. But even a broken clock is right twice a day, so maybe he is, so I would just not worry about unless you see some actual evidence.

What Girls Said 0