Do you fear rejection? does it stop you from dating?

I think the reason i dont date is the fear of rejection again.. i just remeber how it always hurts and make you feel worthless.. so just stopped..

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes but mainly if will make the situation awkward. I think the reception girl at my physio is fine but I have to see her heaps and if she's not interested things will be awkward as for a long time. If it's a stranger or something like that then it's ok.

What Guys Said 6

• nah I don't let fear stop me from girls. its just not worth it ya know? and when people realize that, there will be less posts on GaG about the matter lol.

• Yep. It has in the past.
    These days I figure "what's the worst that can happen? I could probably take her in a knife fight" and put best foot forward.

• Nah, I just don't have a lot of money so it doesn't make too much sense to get into a relationship right now.

Believe it or not, girlfriends are EXPENSIVE

• Nope, doesn't bother me. There are millions of girls in the world.

• Scariest thing ever to me, i'm afraid of not being good enough, it's stopped me from talking to girls plenty of times

• Yes in person I think its way harder... But if you try online dating sites (be safe), there are soooooo many candidates that spamming people and being rejected actually doesn't matter because you know there's like 500+ profiles to look at that suit your needs.

What Girls Said 1

• I think everybody fears rejection but you shouldn't let it stop you from dating or at least getting out there and looking.