Am I too fat (or ugly) to date?

I really like that guy and he's way older than me (I'm turning 18 he's 25 please don't judge) and he's a hairdresser.. I'm an architecture engineer student, just started university this year.
I always go there and I notice he stares at me. I know I'm way too chubby but I thought he stares at me because you know typically anyone will think he stares bc he likes you.. I now obv think he's staring bc of the extra fat since people said that 175lbs is too huge for any guy no matter how pretty you are.. I'm not pretty or at least I'm not one of those who you instantly think wow she's pretty, and I'm short, not SHORT but like a little shorter than average and when I look in the mirror naked I love what I see.. but according to people it shouldn't be that way. Is that too much aside the useless fact that I'm dieting and being healthy?
I don't have any pictures because I got a new phone so I'll send random ones that are recent like a couple of days ago.. ignore the snapchat captions i'm weird
http://i.imgur.com/pO1hRdA.jpg (don't ask. these are the only ones I have and there's a small pic of me on top so why not)
http://i.imgur.com/vHP7mgX.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/d3Ioays.jpg
you can clearly see how short and fat I am in the last picture. please be 100% honest I promise I won't cry hahaha
thank you in advance

Most Helpful Guy

• I think what you said in your opening statement is really important and I wish more people felt the way you do.
    *Quote*
    "... and when I look in the mirror naked I love what I see".

There is nothing wrong with having a good self image. It will show on your face and that happy look will just make you more attractive.

You are quite pretty in those photos. And I'm sure you won't have any trouble getting the attention from guys. But will they be the right guys?

• wow that was indeed VERY helpful.. thank you so much and about that, i'm still trying to figure out.. i don't think i know him well enough to fully trust.. but i know that he (or anyone) is not worth changing myself. i still just can't stop caring about what others think.

• You show much wisdom for one so young! :)

You should only change for you and what you want and expect from yourself. And yes it takes time to earn trust in both directions.

And it's only natural to seek reaffirmation from others. (Especially cute guys) lol!

• :) thank you for the MHO @kissland

So are you available to date me this Friday night?
      Jk! Lol :)

What Guys Said 10

• That's not a huge age difference, you aren't too fat, and you are putting WAY too much importance on what other people think. What matters is what this guy thinks. If he's into you, then you aren't too skinny or too fat. Carry yourself well and act like the kind of person you want to be. That's who you'll be if you get into a relationship with a good guy, so get someone who wants you to be you.

• Honestly, I can't see your figure too well with the pictures, BUT! That doesn't matter. You are fine to date. There is no qualities that restrict a person from dating, and even if there were, you clearly wouldn't have them.

• thank you and the pictures' qualities aren't good enough since they were taken on snapchat and i tend to save whatever i snap so those were really what i found, i'm sorry

• Don't be sorry, it's all good!

• No woman is too fat or ugly to date... there is always some guy willing to take anyone. So there's hope.

• You look dateable though I couldn't see you body well in the pics. Depends if you're his type or not I guess, though more guys would probably like you if you lost some weight.

• thank you and i'm sorry for that. but yes thanks again that was very helpful

• Physically, you are totally my type. Don't worry about it sweetheart. Be proud of yourself.

• From what I see you really aren't that bad. Could you stand to lose a few pounds? Sure. But so could I (more like 50 lol). I think you're being too hard yourself.

• You're petty hot to be honest, judging from the mere amount of pictures you've shared

• "Because you know I'm all about that bass, 'bout that bass, no treble."
    You look fine in the pictures, but I can't judge because I can't see enough.

• yes you do want lose weight get down to 100 lbs

• im currently dieting and losing weight but 130 is my goal, thanks.

• what the hell? who said 100 pounds is the perfect weight? you don't even know how tall she is...

• he's just having fun its alright.. :) i also got a good laugh reading that then looking over at his age.

• you're taking this rite? you're so beautiful and who cares how fat or ugly you may be. all females are beautiful
    you shouldn't care what anyone thinks of you anyway as long as you are happy who gives a rats fart what anyone things of you

• this comment though. i instantly smiled when i read it. thank you, for not only being kind but for making me smile. you're great, thanks again i appreciate it. :) have a good day yeah

• hahaha its okayy i was a little confused when i first read it to be honest though "you're taking this right..." i instantly thought it'd be a negative comment, which i'll absolutely take, but then i read the rest and i was nearly going to cry. you're so sweet thank you so much

• I just don't like when people don't see they have breathy on the inside as well as out. you should never let any tell you the you're not beautiful or good at anything. Everyone has it and is good at something.

What Girls Said 5

• I don't think your too fat or ugly. I think you are pretty. :3

• Its kinda hard to see your body but honestly you don't like 175 pounds to me, and you're cute. I wouldn't imagine you would have trouble getting a date

• i last weighed myself a month ago and im still dieting so im pretty sure i weigh less than that now but still around that rate. but really when you see me you wouldn't think i'm skinny or thin.

• I don't know. hahahaha there is no measuring tape in this house.. god that's so embarrassing. but last year I was 161cm, I'll make sure to check at the gym first thing when i go

• Ah okay. Yeah well you look good. Keep up the good work

• Your crazyyy girl! You are gorgeous! I am short to, but you have a wonderful figure! And very pretty face! Have some confidence, because I'm sure guys look at you without you realising because you doubt yourself x

• oh god i'm in love with your picture did you draw this? and thanks so much you're so nice like..

hahaha have a good day okayy you're beautiful as well <3

• Aw its okay!:) No I did it with makeup i was bored haha! <3

• Wtf u are slim! You're fine gosh !

• i'm only in shape because i hit the gym and i workout but trust me i'm nowhere near slim :) thank you though THAT MADE ME SO HAPPY hahahaha omg

• Hahaha I'm glad! You're lovely

• You're not short or fat.