One month anniversary. Should I do something?

My boyfriend and I will have been dating for a month in 2 days. Should I do something to celebrate it or just acknowledge it? Should I even bring it up? Thanks for your opinions.

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly I hate this kind of thing. If you're in a really serious relationship it's okay, but if you're just teenagers seeing each other and you are putting so much importance on this relationship that you're marking days on a calendar, then you are treating it like something it is NOT. That you know it's been a month isn't a big deal, but it is creepy if you are thinking about celebrating it. Creepy as hell.

What Guys Said 4

• I do not see any harm in mentioning it. But do not attach any expectations. Everyone is different when it comes to anniversaries.

• only a month is a little period fpr celebration

• No don't do anything crax in 1 month..

• Yes my ex and I did that and it was great for the relationship. Go out to lunch and or dinner then fuck. It's good for you

What Girls Said 1

• I think a month is a little to early to do anything in my opinion. :)