If I'm 14 and he's gonna be 17 in January is something wrong with that? and I love him to death we been talking for 3 years?

does age really matter? I'm just curious

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should wait a little longer. He's about to become a adult and you're a miner. I'm sure if you really love him you could wait a few more years. I don't mean to doubt you, but I feel like you may just be really infatuated with him.

What Guys Said 7

• age is just a numberi'm bored to say it

• No 3 years is perfect, nothing to worry about. Can't have sex tho, you shouldn't, it's illegal. So if you love that much you need to wait till you turn 16 or whatever.

• i think you should really wait. you are too damn young and i bet either one of you are gonna about each other in a couple of years when y'all grow up

• No its fine... age is doesn't matter. I'm 18 my girlfriend is 21 but we love each other sooo much.. so relax and be happy with him.

• thank you :)

• yes sir okay

• hahaha well come student,...

• When your age 15 he will be 18 a adult so you would not be age of consent to 16

• when I'm 16 he's going be a adult he doesn't turn 17 until January 2015

• i understand and thank you for looking out for me.

• You're welcome :)

• yes it is... gosh.. he's 17 and you are 14...

• would have been better if you were 18 and he was 21

• im just trying to help! this is my opinion! everyone has differente opinion

• yea , appreciate your opinion

• Well, here where I live, we call that illegal. Isn't it a little immoral too

What Girls Said 3

• Talking , like online or in person? I think you're infatuated and young and impressionable and you're missing out on life.

• in person i see him everyday. and i dont know what infatuated or impressionable mean and what you mean missing out on life? (and no I'm not dumb)

• You've spent 3 years, since you were 11 sounds like, wrapped up in someone. There's a whole world of people out there and yes he's too old

• not really , we were just close friends for like 2 years , then we started getting serious. and we're off and on for a year i haven't been wrapped up in him. when we break up we got to some one else then start to miss each other and comeback , but i understand what you're saying

• I'm 14 aswell and I can totally understand your feelings and love and all that but I'd wait awhile... Totally understand you though and wish you the best! :)

• Talk for 4 more years if you love him, don't put him at risk! Many guys get a life time sex offender status because of this situation. Anyone, teacher, parent , social worker can alert police and his life will be ruined. Please wait.

• thank you and i told him that and he was like its worth it for you and stuff so...