My boyfriend told his friend he's with me for my body!?

He told him that in front of me- his friend complimented my body and my boyfriend said yeah that's why I'm with her. Was he being serious?

Most Helpful Guy

• I mean a guy wouldn't be with u if he wasn't attracted to u physically and the first thing a guy is attracted to is the face and body. So of course it's one f the reasons he's with u but is it the only one I doubt it, especially if he said it in front of u. So don't worry

What Guys Said 10

• Owch! I am sure he is just kidding, or mis-spoke. I am sure he was just trying to look "cool" in front of his friends.

• if he counts his friends opinions he's got a problem in my opinion

• If he is under 18 lol of course he is with you just for your body, anyone else who says otherwise is a fool. Name one guy under 18 that would date an ugly chick. At that age it is all superficial, of course few exceptions

• probably a joke, men like to joke around a lot and talk about the weirdest shit you'll ever hear on earth

• I'm betting hell yes he's serious. What guy with any options would date a fat/ugly chick?

• Damn, son. Where's the personality argument? Healthiness can always be achieved through proper fitness.

• Indeed it can be, @JackKerouac77
      But the majority of Americans are overweight/obese. So evidently people either want to be fit, or they don't. Why try to change someone's mind? Find someone who already has the right mindset!

And yes, I concede, if you have chemistry with someone, that can be fairly awesome.

• I understand. Imagine if all of America suddenly got up tomorrow and starting walking 1 mile everyday, for funsies. It might actually be possible to witnessing the slimming of America on a map!

• It's joke don't be serious.. well I can't say anything may be he is right😞

• Probably partially true or at least you should hope that's not the only reason he's with you.

• If he said it in front of you no.

• I think he's just joking or "being a guy". I wouldn't take it too seriously, I mean, the only way he could be serious is if you LOOK like his ex's but have the same personality

• I would think he's probably joking

What Girls Said 5

• I'm sure he finds your body attractive, but it's probably not the only reason he is with you. It sounds like he was just joking. If you're upset over it, talk to him about it.

• He was probably joking.

That said you should playfully bring it up to him and be like "so I hear you're with me for my body!"

• It was probably light hearted, he is probably with you for your other things but he is attracted to your body haha

• You could ask him if he was serious, more likely to be a joke though

• He was joking don't take it to heart. My boyfriend says stuff like that all the time to his friends and I just joke back with him.