Places to go to meet guys?

What are some ways to meet guys? I'm tired of being lonely but don't know of many places to go.

Most Helpful Guy

• I often struggle with this also (except with girls) I've found that places with a low-moderate amount of people is best. When there's too many people it can get overwhelming and people won't want to talk. I'm not sure what places near you have that amount of people, but if you're 21 or up a local bar is always good. Another good place is a club of sorts (ex. book club, anime club, ski club, ect.). Even if you aren't interested in the topic, it still forces people to talk one on one. Hope this helped

• It is helpful. I will be 21 next month so I will have a lot more options then to go out and look for guys.

What Guys Said 9

• depends on why you want to meet them. For friends? school is a good place. For dating? getting a job, or school also works. For sex? my house :-P. Kidding, bars/clubs are the standard place for this, i think.

• what type of guy do you want?

• Simple. Think of places where your target audience will be, and go there.

College campuses are great, also. I have alumni membership at the uni gym, so I go workout, then go walk around, chat up women, get a coffee. It's a place literally swarming with attractive women my age... no better place to go!

• Lounges are cool to go to with cool music and usually sports are on. Go with one or two friends but not to much. Dont dress to sexy, guys that are looking for relationships most likely won't find that apealing. Dress casual and act approachable.

• Not the bar or online dating where most guys are just looking to hook up. Find a hobbie an join a club or group where u can meet people with similar interests, maybe a church to find the nice guys.

• Do you just want to meet any guy or the right guy?
    You could just sign up on a dating site and your inbox would be filled with messages.

• Video game stores, you'll walk out of there with a boyfriend! Most video gamers including myself are single and lonely. Just strike up a conversation with a guy that you fancy.

• Internet its all setup so the woman decides lol they have a lllll the power on dating sites.

Just be safe when giving out personal info/ meet someone in a safe spot.

• London UK oxford street/Piccadilly/regent street etc you will find all colours, sizes, characters, romantics, comedians etc

What Girls Said 2

• the mall guys always walk up to me at the mall

• I go to the mall all the time and no guys seem to even notice me. I don't get it.

• well , i dont know. but dont rush things. because most likely if you rush it won't turn out like you want it and you'll end up heartbroken again , i understand your'e lonely but somebody's going to come up to you just wait and dont go to the first thing that comes up to you either. just wait , i dont get guys coming up to me all the time either no matter where you go if someones interested in you they'll walk up to you or start a convo , its not a place where you can go and get guys and maybe become more noticeable not to the obvious but walk bye a few times say hello , smile , wave.

• The best place are clubs where you can meet guys with similar interests.