How can I arrive to this date? I'm 19 and he's 22... and I can't drive.

I don't have my license yet, and This is our first time meeting (we're going for coffee) because this is also our first time meeting I'm not sure I'm comfortable with asking him to pick me up either. what can I do? it'll be embarrassing being 19 and having my mom drop me off

Most Helpful Guy

• Just tell your mom to drop you off 20 or so minutes BEFORE y'all are supposed to meet so he has no way of seeing you? Bring a magazine or book to entertain yourself until he gets there?

Or just be honest and tell the truth. It'll come out eventually that you don't have a license.

What Guys Said 5

• Try getting a taxi, or a town car.
    That's pretty much the only other option besides public transportation or walking.

• Take a bus, may take a while
    Get a Taxi, around 15 minutes
    Call a friend/Relative
    Ask him to pick you up

• You can take a taxi, bus, or walk if you want to get there. What do you mean by comfortable? Do you mean just asking him to come pick you up, or do you mean not comfortable with his driving yet?

• a bit uncomforable asking and a bit uncomfortable because I've never met him in person before yet

• Ah OK well it is really up to you, but if he's a real gentleman he will come to pick you.

• Have your friend drop you off and have them nearby. Just in case.

• public transport

What Girls Said 1

• Do you have any friends who drive? Maybe you can ask them for a favor. If not you have take a taxi, bus, etc.