Guys...............do you like it for a girl you like to text you first or do you like to text her first?

do you like it for a girl you like to text you first or do you like to text her first?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll take choice C. For somebody to pick up a damn phone and CALL each other. Texting is immature BS.

What Guys Said 4

• I like when she texts me. Even when we are texting almost every day ( long distance type thing) I like it. When she starts the conversation because then I know she wants to talk to me, instead of just answering my texts to be nice. I think everyone appereciates it when some one makes the effort to reach out to them. It let's them really know you like them.

• Texting is so innocuous it could go either way. But if you like this boy there's no harm in texting first.

• I like it when she texts me first. Makes me feel like she's really into me.

Same probably goes for anyone, though, because you get that feeling that they are thinking about you.

• I would say txt him first one day and he should return the favour the next day. my personal opinion I'd rather talking on the phone because I don't do txting.

What Girls Said 0