Is it ok to let you significant other have sexual relations, if you are paralyzed and not able to give her what she needs?

You'll still be like together and love each other. It wouldn't be fair for her to not get pleasure because I can't do anything since my combat wounds

Most Helpful Girl

• If you are both okay with it. Where are you paralyzed? If it's from the waist down, you could still finger her, do oral. If not, there may be other options if you don't want to go down that path. Like you being with her while she masturbates. I'm sorry I'm not so much help, but good luck with everything, your significant other is very lucky to have you.

What Girls Said 1

• I mean... I guess...

But if I were the girl in the situation I would just come to terms with the fact and settle in for a celibate, loving relationship.

What Guys Said 2

• As long as you don't develop feelings of jealousy anger and distrust for your partner i think it is fine. God bless bro! You obviously love her very much.

• Sex toys? Like let her use a vibrator while hugging you or something, idk..