Help! how to attract guys?

guys just dont seem attracted to me, i'm newly in college and I've never had trouble getting hit on or meeting guys in the past but now that i'm here no one seems to want me.. expect a lesbian on the floor below. Any help on what to do to attract guys, and what they find attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't even bother "hoping" to attract women anymore, im sure I could if I tried to but I do have higher ambitions in life than having a partner. In that sense, it's hard to get disappointed anymore when a girl doesn't seem attracted to me (Like that chick I shook hands with at the party last time but showed no signs of interest, she didn't show signs of hate either, happy enough being her friend anyway)

TLDR, if you honestly don't care if you're single or not, it won't bother you anymore lol

Well I think the best way to naturally attract somebody is to form rapport with them (Things you have in common) and the way you do that is your talk to them (Obviously), doing the same things together makes sense too

What Guys Said 13

• if your too loose lady and being hit by any guy who gets attracted with you, then your in trouble and being a lesbian won't solve your problem it makes it worse, my advice is check your behaviour towards guys, how you dress, how you talk to guys and do you take time to know them or you just rush to sex because you feel its good, if you do so they will pass you like a bus in a high way and your stuck in a bus stop, be patient and let guys follow you not you to follow them, be patient they will come around.

• Your a very pretty girl. Many guys would be ecstatic to have you a gf. But they may be scared or too shy to invite you out. If you come across kinda cold, be warmer. If you see a guy you likem go up to him and ask him if he would like to do something with you. Be specific, have a back up date offer. Give him your contact info, he may be in shock and have to think about it or ask G@G what to do. If your too shy, write him a letter. What is the other choice... going lesbi! Good luck!

• -You may be trying to hard to get attention.
    -You may dress sexy but most men dont care about a women who dresses sexy. It usually means that your looking for attention.
    -try to be subtle, patient, approachable, friendly, and about your purpose. Your attractive so don't worry one will eventually come along.

• Seriously?

Maybe you should quit hiding from them :P You've got attractive hanging out everywhere.

• Dress slutty, there are many guys who go thirsty when they see a girl like tht

• -Don't dress too sexy, we will think u attention whore which we hate.
    - Don't be too attractive because if a girl is attractive we won't pursue her, we will think you may be slut or attention whore like on Facebook girls post pic of themselfs everyday to get attention from whiteknights.

Just be yourself and start a random talk with a guy keep talking to him etc. until you guys move on to the next step, this always works on guys

• Depens on how you look, if you look like a model then wait they will come, if you are not the girl in the pic then you have to gain confidence in you, you have to learn how to use what you have, see YouTube there are a lot of advices in imageconsulting. For the last... dont panic be yourself but try to take the best of what life gave you. Don stand there specting the world to love you doing nothing, no be brave and grow.

• Why don't you get guys? give them your number. Approach them, send them an email. I love confidence in a women, this exemplifies that. best of luck

• Make eye contact. Smile. Strike up a conversation. We're all fed that "men and women are equal" bullshit, so you can probably chat up a guy just like guys go chat up women.

• Why ya waiting for a guy to hit on you, you should take the first step, look around for a good looking guy or whatever, go up to tem strike a convo.

• You will attract them with your looks alone.. Just flirt a little so they dont become shy and scared to talk to you

• I find that hard to believe that no guy as never found you attractive.

• Talk to them

What Girls Said 2

• carry packs of gum. everyone crowds around people with gum.

• They are just into their school work, if you want guys to approach you the bar is a better place.