When is double texting okay?

People often say double texting is a big no-no. Do you think there are any circumstances under which it would be to one's advantage to break that rule? Like, I met this guy last weekend, and we've been texting every day since until yesterday when he didn't answer my text. The text wasn't one that necessarily required a response, but it's frustrating. Logically I feel like I should be able to just text him, but if he wanted to keep talking he would've made an effort to keep the conversation going, right? What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• there's no reason for a rule that says you have to wait for a response before texting something again... if there is a rule that says that it should be abolished. just text him

What Guys Said 2

• Oh my god, I have no idea.

I don't get texting rules or all these social niceties.

Maybe that's why I LIVE IN A CABIN IN THE WOODS

• I am currently double texting. Don't text the wrong person and you should be fine. And dont get nervous if he doesn't respond. If y'all were texting everyday he obviously likes you.

What Girls Said 0