How far is too far on a first date?

I went on a date w this guy and we hit it off pretty well. After, we started making out and just kinda grinding in the backseat of the car WITH clothes on.. is that too far on a first date? Would the guy take you seriously after?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's only too far if you feel that it is too far. If you are comfortable with the decisions you make, it doesn't matter what he thinks, does it?

If he doesn't take you seriously after that--well, then why would you want him? He does you a favor by screening himself out and leaving. Honestly, if he's going to let it affect the way he thinks of you, he isn't really worth your time. You want someone who's compatible with the way you want to behave and think.

People have sex after several dates; sometimes on the first date; sometimes minutes after meeting. This is a very relative thing--honestly, for me, if we haven't gotten physical by date three, I just assume the girl isn't interested and move on. Other people assume you are only genuinely interested if you'll wait until you've exchanged vows. What you need to do is decide where YOUR line is and find a guy who meets you there.

What Guys Said 6

• You did fine. I married my wife after an exact same grinding date as yours, only we were on Santa Monica beach. She was a sem-virgin and is a real sweet gal. It took me a couple weeks to get there... but she finally cracked!

• You were both comfortable with it, not like you had sex lol...
    How would grinding in the car be that much more different than grinding at the club lol...

It wasn't too far for a first date.

• I'd take you seriously. I'd also be excited to have someone who was really into me and seemed to have a high sex drive.

• Yeah big time alright

• Depends, we're sexual people, there is no too far generally, it depends on your morals and the type of girl you are, I usually have sex on the first date

• Kinda, kiss is enough, nothing more.

What Girls Said 4

• How far is too far? That depends completely on you. And him. As long as you both were comfortable with it, go as far as you'd like.
    I'm old fashion as fuck, so I don't even kiss on the first date. Maybe just on the cheek. Maybe. But on the lips, nope. Again, I'm old fashion though. I like to take my time. I'm not comfortable rushing into physical contact. Too far is wherever you and he have your boundaries. Whatever you feel is "too far" personally for you, will be too far.

• There is no such thing as "too far". You go by what both of you are comfortable with.

• If you enjoyed it, its not a bad thing. Sex on the first date would have been worse.

• Not at all! As long as you dont have sex any time soon then its not too far! :)