How come women at subway dont hit on me?

Most Helpful Guy

• I worked in the food service for sometime to pay off my tuition and never seen a girl hit on a guy at a fast food place. You know how rare it is for a girl to hit on a guy? The only places I seen this is at clubs and raves at my new job as a bartender. I recommend going after the girls instead of waiting because the chances are like winning the lottery within the lottery. Your questions gets me a little curious; working on a paper for my sociology class and the topic for a 25 page paper is on dating. How come guys expect girls to hit on them in today's time?

What Girls Said 1

• Because they're trying to eat?

• People get hit on at all different places.. it doesn't just have to be a bar

• Ok but i still like it

What Guys Said 3

• Because you're at Subway. And you're too much a pussy to hit on them. Why would a woman find you desirable? Be a man.

• Duh. Um maybe they dont want an ugly guy to approach them

• That's understandable. But think about it. You don't know their life, their thoughts, or what they want in a man. Their rejection might not have anything to do with you at all, and they might have decided to reject you because they are wrong about who you are. You don't know. And you can't change it. But you can change how you react to it. You can take it with dignity and kindness, respecting their choice enough to accept it, and respecting yourself enough to not judge yourself based on someone else's actions. You are not what other people think of you. You are the choices you make. Decide to do something brave, decide to be okay with the outcome, and decide not to judge yourself based on what someone else thinks of you.

• Thank you

• So not only do you not want to do anything to improve yourself that will increase your chances with women--now you just want them to fall into your lap. Your laziness and entitlement know no bounds.

• You have to get them alone one on one and then you will have a shot at it. Wait for them when there working alone like in the day time.

• Im talking about the patrons

• Oh they are standing in line and they are on the run most takeout