Girls do you like your boyfriends to play with your hair? and if so what do you like them to do with it?

I cuddle with my girlfriend a lot and her hair looks so soft I just want to play with it but I don't want to be a weirdo. I don't think she will mind I just want a general consensus on if girls like it and if so what do you like guys to do with it. Sorry if this is weird thank you

Also are there any hairstyle I should learn in case she likes it and wants me to keep doing it? Also any warnings?

Most Helpful Girl

• Most girls love to have their hair played with. Basically twirling or lightly running your fingers through it is what people do. It's sort of an evolutionary thing of being groomed. It's why most people love getting their hair washed at the hair dressers.

What Girls Said 7

• Yess! I'd love it if my boyfriend smelled my hair, wrapped it around his finger or just stroked it.
    By the way you think that's weird? We're in a long distance relationship and my boyfriend asked me to send him a lock of my hair :D
    Oh and tips! If she has some tangles in her hair don't try to force your fingers through it. And if her hair is falling out pretend not to notice.

• It's a little weird that your boyfriend wants you to send him a lock of his hair but as another guy with a hair fetish I completely get it. is it weird that I enjoy brushing and braiding my girlfriends hair?

• Here's a link. Learn the ones that you think would look good on her. You can just Google ''different braid styles'' or something to get results and tutorials.

http://www. sixsistersstuff. com/2013/03/25-easy-hairstyles-with-braids. html

• Thank you:)

• i would like this alot. he can do whatever he wants really. brushing it would be awesome. feels really good lol.

• I love it when he plays with it. Running his fingers through it, scalp massages... it's all good.

• If you just stroke it she can't complain. It's a sign of affection and I'd sure like it.

• Yeah she loves it. she actually taught me how to braid and we will just sit watching tv with me brushing and braiding her hair. sorry if that sounds really weird:P

• YESS!!! just run your fingers through it, massaging the scalp...

• I like when anyone I'm friendly with plays with my hair.

• Omg, I really, really love it when people play with my hair. Much more so when it's a guy ;)

What Guys Said 1

• I got in trouble in 1st grade for constantly pulling this girl's hair (ponytail) that sat in front of me.

WHY WOULDN'T YOU LOVE ME, ANNA LEE? WHY?