Do girls really like "Bad Guys"?

Its pretty straight forward... I was curious if this was true. Do you girls like bad guys over polite guys?

• Yes, Girls love Bad Boys!
  • No, I would stay away from them..
  • IDK... Im a guy.

Most Helpful Girl

• Define bad.

• IDK... Gets in lots of trouble. Not a virgin. Used to smoke. Used to steal, etc... I don't know

• @JustMeYeah maybe it's just me, but I thought this whole "bad boy" vs "nice guy" thing stopped after high school but I guess I was wrong cause I see it all over gag. I knew it was still a thing but I didn't know people differentiated each other like that

• oh ya. unfortunately it still happens.

What Girls Said 14

• I don't want to date a jerk or a true bad boy. I prefer a guy who is polite, respectful, but who also has a backbone and knows when to be an asshole at the appropriate time. I don't want a guy who is a complete doormat or a pushover like how most of the "Nice Guys" out there are.

• It really depends. Right now I like a bad boy, because when I talk to him he's actually super sweet and genuine. He has a good side and it sometimes shy about showing it. But I also like a super polite boy. The polite boy gives me way more attention and he is always really funny and caring but sometimes he gets shy. So it depends

• I personally like a guy who's sweet to me and caring and all that romantic movie stuff but when were out driving or something he'll do stupid stuff and go like 75 on a 40 I don't know but thats me some girls hate that

• i didn't until a few months ago.

• Yes I tend to fall for badboy heartbreakers... I don't know why.

• Hi FaLaLa, to be honest.. Most of us girls, really like the chase and the "hard to get", being nice is ok.. But the "bad guys", have this air of confidence and the thrill to chase air, keep being nice, because when older humans seek stability in relationships...

• See though what you just did there? What you implicitly said, it's tragic. You basically said, "Yeah, most of us girls are off banging the 'bad guys' but keep being nice, you'll get a turn when we're older and we've slept around enough." :(

• I think we should let time determinate what will happen, because some people like to rush or go with impulses!

• Totally agree with RationalMale. By the time the good guys get the woman, they become older and less attractive. The bad guys bang the girls while they are hot and young.

• Nope, not at all. He can be as bad as he wants, but without me.

• Yes and no. I've chased both, but currently I'm crushing on this guy that is nowhere near a bad guy :)

• Yes they do. I don't but most girls my age do.

• Not really. Not for me, anyway.

• Some do some don't.
    I don't think I have ever liked a "bad boy" before. I like the nice ones. :)

• no i like polite guys, i can't stand bad boys...

• To be honest it depends on the girl. I mean it really does. Not ALL girls LOVE bad boys.

• I like bad guys from afar, but if I had to choose between a boy who was rude to me and a boy who's polite, I'd go for the polite boy.

What Guys Said 7

• Girls hate jerks , but the bad boy had attractive qualities:
    1. Devil may care attitude
    2. Brazen and oozing sexuality and confidence
    3 . Takes no ones shit and isn't afraid to walk away from the prettiest girls
    4. Unobtainable, nearly every girl is trying to soften and change him
    5. Walks to the beat of his own drum
    6. No regard for authority
    7. They are nuts and beast in bed
    Trust me , I would know, I used to be one

• They want a good that looks bad.

• The bad boy image is what girls love. create an illusion of mystery, power, and don't be an unnecessarily gentlemanly or rather the "Nice Guy". Women want to feel like they can change ou. So just create an illusion and then become yourself.

• Its not really a "good" and "bad" thing, more of a "weak" and "strong" thing (Not physically either) Women prefer guys who can demonstrate that they can take charge of a potentially bad situation or take an opportunity and mold it to their desired outcome (Like going for that big promotion) Women want t stay well away from guys who are fearful, lack ambition and would rather hide behind her during a threatening situation rather than stand up and defend her

• Women are quite often attracted to the dark triad in men.

• I sure hope they dont cuz if they do i won't have a chance

• They'd rather date the boy than the nice guy.