Third date ended only with a kiss. Why?

Hi, I met a guy online and we had our third date. I think it went well but I wonder if third date sealed with two long kisses means he is taking it seeing someone else ( he is also not that talkative on sms during the rest of the time) or he doesn't want to screw this up? He was mentioning about future plans of a chocolate place he would like to show me but I still have some insecurities on what he actually thinks and feeels. To ask him this is out of the question it would be shooting myself in the foot

What Guys Said 2

• Patience lad !!! Lol
    Wait and see, thats all the fun right? It could be anything.

• Yeh fair point.. Could be indeed anything...

• Yeah !!! It's like a game, of you try to predict the ending and ask people you'll miss on all the fun and thrill, so just wait and see. Enjoy it !!!

• Thanks i dont like this dating process so lets see if i can get out some enjoyment out of it anyway

• u need sex? :D

• The dates i had so far always unfolded pretty quick so this one is really going in a different pace

What Girls Said 0