Is an NBA game (los angeles lakers vs clippers) too try hard or too much for a first date?

I got tickets to an NBA game and am thinking of asking a dating prospect who i have had coffee and lunch with but not really a formal/official date. What type of message would i be sending her if i asked her to join me for an nba basketball game on a Friday night? Is it too try hard or too soon? Most los angeles residents say these tickets are hard to come by.

Most Helpful Guy

• If she likes basketball then it should be great. You've already had coffee and lunch with her to get all the talking stuff done. The game should change things up a bit and be more enjoyable. You can always go get a drink together afterwards if you want to talk more with each other.

What Girls Said 1

• That would be really fun as long as she's into basketball she should enjoy it too. I also agree with the comment below if you took her to lunch or dinner and a movie then you should be ok :)

What Guys Said 1

• I think that would be great but make sure she's worth it though. The tickets are pricey. I went to the NBA Finals in Miami game 4