What to do when you've been ignored?

I'm talking to a guy that I really like who claims to like me too but lately I feel like he's ignoring me. I'm not sure if he's really busy or if he is just ignoring me. How should I respond?

Most Helpful Guy

• Your never that busy !! Trust me, if he truly liked you he would reach out. Wanna prove it? Ignore him for one week, see what happens. If he tries to contact you then there are other possibilities I'll tell you later, if he doesn't, that means he's leading you on.

• So one week starting from today don't contact him? Or wait until he contacts me then wait a week to respond?

• I have a feeling that he's going to say the same thing he said before or something similar, "it's a lot going on."

• But I'll wait and see

What Guys Said 3

• If you hate games, why are you willing to play them? I saw at least two responses that said to ignore the guy. Don't play games, it's childish. Just move on.

He's ignoring you for one of two reasons: 1) he's not interested or 2) he has someone else and you might be someone he would date if his current relationship ends.

• I Ignore them back as twice as long as they Ignored me

• Do you get a response out of them when you do this?

• And if they don't give you a response are they really worth it? Your just saving yourself future head aches and after all if no response back it was not meant to be anyway.

• The one that I lasted 8 years with did the other was an immature teen girl that I hardly knew and It was like two weeks with her That of course was in my past

• I hate kid games I would just ignore and move on and watch the who you ignore come back because you become mysterious.

• I hate games as well. I know people get busy but I don't think it takes much to text a person back.

What Girls Said 0