Is it true that within the first few dates, you should never give women too much satisfaction?

Like don't call or text her too often, don't text back too quick if she texts, never tel her you're looking forward to seeing her etc. But at the same time being a bit flirty and teasing?

• All true
  • Not true

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah too many guys give women everything we want so we get used to it.

When a guy makes us ask "does he like me?" or "am I good enough" he sets himself apart from the crowd. As a guy you can be a 6, but if you make an 8 feel like she has to work for it she'll see you as more attractive.

That doesn't mean be a douche, but just make her work for your admiration for the first 3 weeks or so of the relationship. Then, lock her down

• How do I make her work for it?

• But I told her I'm looking forward to seeing her. Big mistake.

• no it's not a big mistake. It's fine, just act like she's just ok from now on. Nothing special about her she's just meh. She's a 5 and you're a 7 for the next 2 weeks ok?

What Girls Said 2

• I would assume that a guy is playing games if he believes this and does it and I don't have time fore that. If I want someone then I will show them my interest and I expect the same stupid rules like this fuck up things in the beginning instead of following your mind and your instincts

• Don't play games, be genuine.

What Guys Said 3

• If you want an actual relationship I've found you can quickly pick up how frequently they want to talk and how much they want to hear. Playing by rules and standards isn't how you win a long term partner.

• Logic, science and nature says otherwise

• Yes everyone's different but at the end of the day humans are still mammals with mammalian mating instincts. Therefore, the general principles are the same

• That view is exactly why you are on this site asking such questions instead of successfully finding people on your own.

I will not deny we are still just animals but women love being treated how they want, for some it only takes following the clichés for others there are little details that make someone more appealing and some want something outright different.

It's usually the personal touch that makes a possible a potential for dating. And that is only gained by paying attention and being open to changing your approach.

• Its sad but true there are many head games when dating new people, you have my vote

• Not exactly. I suppose it depends on your definition of satisfaction. I always leave her more than satisfied in bed. When it comes to communication though... I do leave them hanging. I prefer a little bit of mystery, so I don't divulge everything they want to know. That sort of thing.