White dating black advice?

I know this girl and she is colored or some may say black. I mean no disrespect by saying that. We have been friends for about a year and I know she likes me but I don't know if I like her.

She had a great personality and I could see myself dating her but I just don't know how I feel dating a black girl. In not racist or disrespectful to other cultures I just am not sure how I feel about it. Any advice on this situation would be helpfull.

Most Helpful Girl

• The cultures are a little different, but if you like her and you are attracted to her, if you can see yourself falling in love with her.. then go for it... if not, then don't, because you might end up hurting her and your friendship.

What Girls Said 2

• if you like her go for it. i dont know what country you live in but in the United States the only ones who care are old racists and young racists. If you are easily swayed by the opinion of others she can do better than you. if you like her even a little think about it and move on. im glad you are taking the issue seriously but at the same time if you like her and you aren't racist you should know withij yourself there is not as much of a difference between whites and blacks as the media portrays.

*Colored is deemed derogatory in the United States. i wouldn't say that around her

• if my opinion was confusing. if you think you aren't racist go for it. then you'll really know of you are or not. you might learn something abot black people that you didn't know before. and just to be clear not all black people are the same. is she sharkesha or Julia. just a thought

• Yea, don't do it. It isn't right for you.
    And also, if it's that big a deal you have to come on here and ask about it, maybe you're more racist than you like to admit to yourself. It's no big deal, but you make it so.
    Also, it's not colored.

What Guys Said 2

• if you truly think what your saying, that your not racist or disrespectful there should be no problem at all, a humans is still a human no matter of skin colour.

• Well like the other guy said if you aren't racist then I don't see the problem.