Why won't he ask me out?

he has told me he likes me a lot,but he just won't ask me out! i asked him why he won't ask me out he said he wants us to hang out a lot more and talk on the phone!what should i do i really like this guy.

Most Helpful Girl

• Let it go and hang out. You cannot make him ask you out. If there is one thing that girls need to learn on that long road of your love life, is to have patience and let go of what you cannot control. We get so far into the idea of being with a guy that we can and do drive them away with our energy. Be prepared, he may never really ask you out and you need to be able to let that go. He may just not be that in to you. The reason I say that is that you already put him on the spot by asking him why he won't ask you out, so he is going to be doubly cautious about where you are going with him. Guys just are not as interested or able to jump into relationships as we are.

What Guys Said 1

• Hang out a lot more and talk on the phone.

What Girls Said 2

• don't yell at us.

• Yes talk more he may want to feel more closer to you as a person first and there's nothing wrong with that, however once in a while you two may have to reassure with each other that you still like each other that way or you may end up in the friend zone and before you know it you will be back on here asking how do a tell my male best friend that I like him. ha ha hope this helps.

P.S. I know you are only young but using caps is for shouting not making your question stand out :)