How to act in the interim between the first and second date?

Here is a question I really need some help with guys. I posted this on girlsaskguys. com to get another point of view. Now I am asking you guys. Basically the question in a nutshell is how do you contact and act with the girl after the first date but before you secure a second one.
question asked below. Thanks guys, this is something I'm still struggling with.
So after the first date it seems I keep screwing up.
I a few things of note girls do you agree with me.
I'll try and set up a second date too soon.
(my dad says socialize don't achieve. Meaning don't be on a mission to get this girl to be your girl friend. Just let things happen)
So girls here's my question and I ask for detailed answers please. Because this is something I am really struggling with and I'm sick of failing...
How would you want a guy to conduct himself with you after a first date?
Much appreciated
Thank you

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• I always get the second date nailed down (or rebuffed) at the end of the first one. I only ask about the second date if I'm certain the first one went well and there's chemistry between us. I wouldn't just have one date and then say something like "I'll call you" and leave the future uncertain. Because girls can talk themselves out of their opinion on a guy in 5 minutes flat.

• Thank you. But I what I mean is in the interm between the first and second date, after you have set up the second date and are waiting for the day to come

• I don't contact her in the interim.