Two questions? Am I skinny? And does chest size matter?

Hi, I know there has been a change in female body image and attractiveness. I hear all these things about skinny girls and I rarely see any small slender girls nowadays. Anyways, I don't know if I would consider myself skinny. Media shows all these anorexic girls. Am I skinny or slim? I've always been petite and underweight. Anyways, I have sisters who are more meaty. They have c to dd cups whereas I'm only an a/small b cup, which never bothered me until recently my sis and mom said I was so flat chested that no guy would like it at all. I never felt self conscious about it to this extent even when a guy I dated asked if I would consider implants (:@ dumped him). Does breast size really matter?

I've attached pics. Sorry I was cleaning my room so it's messy
https://flic.kr/p/puQHFz

https://flic.kr/p/pMh5mK

https://flic.kr/p/oQqweu

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you skinny? Yes, but not in a bad way. You look like you've got a good body (not too skinny, not to fat) also you've got a nice hips. So overall I'd say most guys would like your body. Sure some people have different preferences but generally speaking I'd say you're good.

Does chest Suze matter? Yes but it's not the only thing that matters. OK there is is assumption that all guys want a girl with huge boobs, and to be honest there are guys that do have that preference, BUT it's not the majority of guys that feel that way. Generally I'd say a med b cup -small c cup has the most mass appeal so you might be slightly on the small side but its really not as big of a deal as you think. As long as you've got something most guys are going to be ok with what you have.

If you want you could try pushup bras but i wouldn't recommend implants. Generally natural is best unless you're completely flatchested, which you aren't. You've got a nice body and if that's paired with a cute face, you've got nothing to worry about. Also consider the fact that gravity and aging are likely to be more forgiving to you then to your sisters :)

• Thank you for the positive feedback, honestly growing up my petiteness and chest size didn't bother me until people started pointing it out to me. Like if I don't wear a padded bra, my sis would be like oh wear the padded bra so you look proportional. Now, I just feel like females are not petite anymore.

What Guys Said 24

• Um, no, your body is perfectly fine. Especially with the nice little hint of contrapposto.

Girls in general seem to massively overestimate male's concern about breast size. Guys like breasts, almost universally, but the actual size of them is fairly inconsequential. Big breasts can draw the eye, it's almost a reflexive action, but smaller breasts are not a bad thing, especially on a more delicate frame.

You don't really look overly skinny, I don't think any guy would have fault with your physique. Chances are high that insults coming your way about 'breast size' from family members that are more 'meaty' are driven by some internal jealousy about your overall figure. If they feel bad about their own shape in comparison to yours, they will find the flaws in yours and exaggerate them to try and drag you down to their own level. And saying "no guy would like it at all" is ridiculous at best, and worryingly mean at worse, as you would be able to find a ton of guys that would drool all over you. Just on this site alone you would have no problem. So what they are saying is pretty easy to disprove.

You are right to NOT feel self conscious about it, your body is perfectly fine. You are also right to have dumped a guy suggesting implants. Stay the course, I think their comments are a better indication of their flaws than yours.

• You are perfectly fine the way you are, skinny, but not unhealthy skinny with a nice hourglass shape. You don't need implants, big breast are over rated, you have a size that works perfectly well for your stature. Any guy should be glad to see that in their life.

• Thank you for the positive feedback. It depends on preference I suppose, I've had guys interested in me who like big or curvious girl. Thats when I get confused with preference, how can you like someone positive of it.

• You have a nice body. The last girl I dated was DD and great hour glass figure. I'd say I'm a boob guy, but the girl I'm dating now I think is an A cup and she is smaller. I like her as a person even though she doesn't 100% fit what I go for.

• I guess you look somewhat skinny. and no it doesn't matter.

• Thanks for the reply!

• You have a great body. I can't imagine why your mom and sister would say what they did to you, or the boyfriend you correctly got rid of. You don't need to worry about your body. Be proud of it.

• Beautiful body and chest!!! You look fantastic!

Never get implants, they cause many health problems.

www.amazon.com/.../ref=sr_1_3

Plenty of guys would do backflips to have you as a gf and worship you from head to toe.

• Thank you!! I wouldn't get implants but i just dont think it's appropriate for a guy to tell a girl if she would consider implants regardless of the contexts.

• I think you're just about perfect. I like petite and slim, small chest, and I'm definitely not the only guy who feels this way. That's a rotten thing for your mother and sister to say to you - I would definitely want to take someone like you out on dates!

Don't let the fat acceptance/thin shaming movements out there make you feel undesirable for being naturally smaller. People come in all shapes and sizes, and other people have all sorts of different preferences.

• Thank you for the positive feedback. :) it depends on male maturity as well but I wouldn't want to feel like someone is settling with me if they prefer something else.

• I agree to a certain extent. I'll give you an example of someone I dated short term. He pursued me, Dias I was exactly his type (petite, curvy and slim). But he was totally in to bbw, not that there is anything wrong with it. It's just he described his type is as me when he's into the opposite. It didn't bother me because I didn't like him and we stopped dating after 2 or 3 weeks. But it's the lying about preference that is weird to me. Oh btw, I know he liked bbw because he loved watching hve p*rn (friend told me).

• Loved watching bbw**

• Your body looks perfect, not every guy cares about breast size
    I like them around b to c and think of it this way when you older they will still look great while the bigger breasted girls will have some sag to their
    Hope this helps! :)

• You look perfectly fine, and do have some curves on you. I'd actually prefer a woman look like you.

However I would say that this looks best on you.
    www.flickr.com/photos/125822419@N02/14987825094/

the other dress and the cleavage just doesn't work on you.

• no you're not too skinny, and breast size matters only in extreme circumstances.

• Thanks for the reply. Yes the other dress looks better with a push up bra.

• You're fine, I wouldn't say skinny. Your breast are fine to. If you're proportional then you're good in my books

• 'Am I skinny or slim? I've always been petite and underweight.' You kind of answered your own question. You are underweight so you are skinny. Chest size doesn't matter me but it matters to others.

• For what it's worth, I think you look great!

And I'm glad you dumped that idiot.

• I'd say you're thin and that dress looks good on you. Kinda insensitive of your mom to say that in my opinion

• That guy is an asshole. Don't get implants. I love tiny, petite breasts. You look skinny, sure, but not unhealthily so. You have a great looking body.

• This seems to be the most popular of all questions on gag. Breast size doesn't matter to most guys. If a guy finds you attractive your breast size shouldn't matter.

• You are slender and beautiful. Boob size matters when it matches the body size. You are perfectly preportioned

• Thank you for the positive feedback. I just think a guy whose preference are big boobs should date a big breasted girl, or else the other person develops an insecurities even when they didn't have one. .

• I do agree with you

• I don't see the problem. What I can see looks alright to me.

• Thanks for the reply!

• I wouldn't consider implants... but a pushup bra would do you wonders. Your body looks great.

• TThanks, I do wear push up bras but I find it can be deceiving. People assume I'm a full b cup or even c with padded bras. I feel like Thats to deceptive, and it's setting urself up to disappoint a guy afterwards.

• But people are assholes, you should know this by now. I can guarantee you based on my years on this planet that MANY guys will have no problem with your size.

• Leave the push up bras and just dress to suit your size. You can guarantee then you know they like you the size you are.

• that's a good body. they must be jealous

• Your body type is perfect the way it is. I think you look great.

• in my opinion you've got a good feminine figure. don't listen to the stupid society.

• Thanks!! I just feel like men prefer full figure thicker women these days. Not small n petite!

• hell no, I mean I can only speak for myself and you're definitely not "too skinny" or something like this. Even criticizing your chest size is totally stupid and pointless. you should feel good because you're actually really attractive, that's it. Be more confident!

• Thank you! I agree but it's just as I'm getting older, I see less girls my size inmid to late 20s. So you just feel the odd one out or stand out too often.

• You look great. From for description I'd find you the hottest in your family.

• Your slim and tbh you look amazing!!! Breast size doesn't really matter, be yourself and be proud of it!!! Hope this helped

• I think you look good. Breast size doesn't really matter to me as long as they aren't huge

• Thank god, some men like small breasts! :)

What Girls Said 14

• Firstly, people should stop defining themselves based on what is portrayed in the media as acceptable or unacceptable, attractive or unattractive. As long as you are comfortable in your skin, to hell with anyone else.
    Secondly, your mom and sister were not very considerate to make the statements they did.
    Third and finally, i think you are slim. You are not in need of implants!! If a guy likes you, he should like you for who and what you are and not for the way you look. Look at having small breasts as a plus - when you get children, they won't have anywhere to go LMBO
    PS: You werent cleaning, you were tumbling for that sexy dress lololol (joking)

• Your body is PERFECT! Guhh I wish I looked like you.. You have nice, slim legs, and even though you're on the skinny side, you got that feminine hip curve going on :)

I'm very self conscious about my breast size as well, for the exact same reason as you. My mom told me nobody likes a flat girl, but there'S isn't really much I can do about it. Then there's underwear shopping with my C cup friends, not exactly a confidence boost either XD

• You don't need implants. I think having a nice stomach determines a nice body (IMO).. and if you lack in the upper department, work on the bottom half which can be molded as you please. So I would say do a lot of exercise for legs and bum! just to have them very defined. You look nice, don't let people put you down. As long as you're really not starving yourself, you're fine.

• I wouldn't get implants because to me that makes a person fake. Don't you want natural beauty. You can go bra less some of us can't lol. I was wearing a DD in 6 th grade. :(

• You're slim but shapely. You have a very feminine figure :)

• Thanks hun. I'd just like my top to be fuller but oh well, the cards we're dealt.

• And my problem is my top is TOO full. We're never happy :)

• Your body is very similar to mine (boobs included, mine are bs) from what I can see and I'm considered very thin.

Don't worry about being perfect to anyone but you? Are you happy with yourself? If so its all that matters :)

• You have an amazing body. As it is.

• You have a great body! And most guys would love it!

• Thanks hun, I just wished society didn't focus to much on female assets.

• You should've told that guy that you'd get implants when he got a penis enlargement surgery.

• what your sister and mother said was really out of line. You know what, some guys perfer small and some perfer large, it's probably 50/50. I'm sorry that idiot said that to you, that is just so not cool. You do not need implants. You look great exactly how you are. And you are slim. You look really nice, no need to be insecure.

• Yes you're skinny, and no chest size doesn't matter. It doesn't even matter if you're thin or not. The only important thing is if your face is attractive. If your face is ugly, it won't matter what your body looks like or your chest size. If you're beautiful you don't even need to be thin. No one cares about the body at all if the face is unattractive. If you're beautiful and thin you don't have to worry at all. All the men will want you.

• You're too curvy to be skinny in my opinion. You look great though and your boobs (from what I can tell) look fine too. Chest size doesn't matter as much as girls seem to think. As long as they match your body, have at least a somewhat nice shape to them (this is subjective) I don't think many guys/people will care much about your size. As long as you're confident and rock what you've got, guys will be attracted to you regardless. Nothing is more of a turn-off than a girl who doesn't appreciate and work with what her mama gave her.

• why would your mom ever tell you something like that? my mom always tells me that my man better accept every part of me and if he doesn't then he isn't worth any of my time

you have a great body, i don't know why you are even self conscious girl like walk around and strut your stuff who cares

and by the way any guy who even mentions breast implants to you should get a good punch in the dick

• Yea you're skinny, but not the kinda skinny people say they don't like.
    You're skinny, but you still have a shape and your curves go in and out, not just straight up and down.

• Thanks! I've grown up around c-dds, its hard not to compare. Lol. Big boobs can be very beautiful n womanly. Small breast are pretty and girly.

• No, you're figure is really nice. Anyway, bigger boobs aren't all they're cracked up to be, they go saggy faster and stuff because of the weight. Every figure has its pros and cons I guess.