I like a guy but I don't know what too do?

So i've liked this guy for about a week. My best friend dates one of his best friends so yesterday we went to the park my friend and her boyfriend were talking so I talked to him, we were messing about on the swings and I walked him home while my friend walked her. He told me some secrets and was pushing me and messing about and when i was on the phone he was messing about and laughing at me. My friend says we should go out but when someone says it he shouts no. We were sharing food and stuff but i dont know. please help

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah, you need to spend more time with him to see his true self, then you can make a desicition but if you do nothing you will never know.

What Guys Said 2

• well sharing food isn't much of a significance. you need to just spend more time with him and see how things develop.

• You're friendzoned or maybe he's embaressed because he likes you but he doesn't want people to know I don't know it seems like he likes you but if he's saying no to you guys should date I feel he's not into you. Sorry :(

What Girls Said 1

• I think he likes you.. but maybe he's too shy to show it

• he is quiet shy my friend said he flirts being rude do people do this

• If I was you, I would just try to spend some more time together. It doesn't have to be a date but just some time together. have fun together! But do what feels good. follow your heart. Its great to have opinions from people here but at the end you have to do what feels good. Goodluck!