Conceal parts of myself or remain alone?

There are some things about myself that no one could ever accept. I have confirmed this online because you can never un-say things to people in your life. I don't see these things as particularly bad, it's just who I am, the way I think and/or feel, but some of these things are very socially unacceptable. I realise I'm being vague, but it is so not to disrupt from the main subject.
If what I am saying is true and no girl could accept these things, am I supposed to remain alone forever? People say that it would be horrible spending their life with someone that didn't tell them everything. Which is true, but should all things be said if they are irrelevant?

• Remain alone
  • Conceal some things - I wouldn't be ok with it though
  • Conceal some things - as long as I wouldn't know
  • See answers

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends what you mean. Also I believe partners are people who don't judge you and accept you as you're.
    Plus I believe it is not bad as you think. We perceive things sometimes exaggerated you know. You need to share with people. It is such a release.

What Girls Said 5

• The right person will accept you fully. With all your flaws and history. I don't believe in concealing things.

• depends on what it is really

• I dated a guy who had a bad history. He was very honest and I accepted it. if it's a physical thing then the person needs to accept it. if it's a mental thing then you need to be honest and do everythingin your power to stop it from happening again.

• I want to know u should put it in an update. It would honestly make this question a hell of a lot easier to answer

• are we talking scars? because i LOVE those

What Guys Said 4

• there's gotta be a person for every one. speaking optimistically lol

• You gotta give an update on what it is... it might not be as bad as you think.

• Well since you are anon, do you mind sharing what you think is so very socially unacceptable about yourself?

• We can't give you an answer without a little more details on what it is that is so bad