What would you think, if a girl doesn't reply to one text message for over one week but is willing to go out with you after you called her?
But she didn't say exactly when, because she is planning her vacation. (<-- she only mentioned that after I called her). She said she'd get back to me about the specific time.
- Yes, she is probably not interested. Her saying that she'd want to go on telephone is because she didn't want to hurt your feelings.Vote A
- She is playing hard to get. / She isn't sure about your feelings to her.Vote B
- She is totally into you.Vote C
- Other (please elaborate)Vote D
- I want to see the reults/ I don't know the answer to this questionVote E
Most Helpful Guy
Another one of your BS polls. Well, you must be distinguished for having balls big enuf to make the call. Most G@G'ers would just suck their thumbs, pine away and never even get out a text. Your also a good example of following up the unanswered text to get the bottom line. So your due a 'very good job' commendation!
Your only option is to keep after her for the date. Work hard to impress her on the first date. Maybe bring her a small present or flowers. You know her best. Tell her you really like her and would like to see her. Lay your cards on the table pretty much after a few dates. (OK don't go too far and scare her. ) But you seem like a thoughtful guy that pull it off. Then you can gauge her better you will have your answer. Good luck!1