Does he even like me?

Ok so me and this guy have had this thing going on for like a month, and finally a week a go we made out. :) I was super happy, becuase I thought that everything was gonna be good between us now considering all the stuff that had happened before. But its almost Friday and he hasn't had a single proper conversation with me, so i texted him to ask if we were ok. He said we were and just said that he was tired and that he didn't have the energy to put in the effort. but last night his best friend told me that he felt bad cuz he had tried to feel me up when we made out and he didn't know what to say to me, but that he still really liked me alot. I guess im just sad and need so comfort, I don't know , thanks :)

Most Helpful Girl

• it doesn't sound like he's that into you. honestly, it sounds like he just made out, because he didn't know what to talk about :(

• no haha, he we made out, and thts when he tried to get touchy, but we talked for 2 hours after. He told his friend he felt bad for getting touchy

• oic.. well, some guys get bored when they can't get more out of it.

What Guys Said 2

• So you expect us to give it to you?

• He doesn't like you, a guy who makes out Out of nowhere is confused.

What Girls Said 1

• he was in the moment and he doesn't feel bad about making out, he only feels bad because he doesn't like you