What makes a girl attractive?

Not just physically, but also personality wise. Also, do guys mind thicker thighs?

**is red/strawberry blonde hair attractive?**

Most Helpful Guy

• I love thicker thighs and strawberry blonde hair. Thick, strong thighs especially. Honestly, just keep your waist narrow. Skinny girls look good no matter what they wear, but when a curvy girl wears what's right, no twiggy stick can compete.

I'm really attracted to feminine women who are smart, strong, empathetic, kinda needy and demanding, bold, and not too polished. But I know what I like. If you're going for boys, they don't know what they like yet. But every man wants to be treated with respect, and when he deserves it admiration too. Learn how to do that first, and everything else you learn about being attractive will be far more effective.

What Guys Said 9

• Eye of the beholder. And how the whole package comes together.

As far as personality, friendly, sense of humor (but not giggly) and smart.

• guys like you not to be a dick accept every one... the amount of times I've said i dont like the nicest girl in scholl because she's a stuck up bitch

• I love thick thighs, but not too thick. I also like a great personality.

• Big boobs, slim waist and big ass maybe. And if thighs are thick as two hot dogs stuffing each other then no

• She is vibrant and captivating as well as sweet and compassionate. Also thick thighs --> gross.

• A girl's attractivness varies from dude to dude. I personally like a fiesty girl with a lot of intelligence and beauty. Some giys like girls with thick thighs, like me, and others like girls with thinner thighs.

• anything... and I'm really getting tired of these questions.
    guys are all different ranging from macho to feminine, from egotistical to reclusive, from tall to short and from all races. and each and everyone of them has different things they find attractive in a girl. if one guy doesn't like thicker thighs.. chances are the next guy does.
    so please stop asking generalized questions like this... thank you.

• Why are you asking two things in one question. You said "what do you like about a girls personality, not looks". Then you go on to say "what do you think about thunder thighs, and redheads...

I personally prefer reds, as it's my favorite color. The thing with the thighs, I don't really care, I suppose I prefer smaller ones but I'm not going to make a big deal about it. What's important is what's on the inside.

You'd be too young for me. I'm 25

• Blondes with blue eyes ;)

What Girls Said 0