What is the maximum weight for a girl 5'5" to be considered attractive?

This question is geared mainly towards guys who are an 8-10 out of 10 and who are young (21-25) and fit/tone.

Also opinion on big boobs (size D). Yay or nay? Fun?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ouch. Why can't every one answer?

Anyway, it depends on muscle, fat, and bone mass/density.

So let's just say the average is 110-120.

• Well anyone can answer. I just am mainly interested in the opinions of a specific group of people. However, anyone is free to answer, and any response is appreciated.

• @been_waiting
      It's alright, better to talk and gain another's perspective than to judge right off the bat, everyone's got preferences. I don't really have expectations, every girls a surprise I guess lol. Best way I could put it. But holy shit I just saw that one, I'm curious now.

• true that, man. lol and yeah. maybe he doesn't know imperial units properly? haha

What Guys Said 8

• 120 lbs on the dot. No more.
    D cups are supreme. Especially on a curvy frame. D cups on a large lady are not supreme.

• 85 lbs. And A or B is best.

• I'd have to see you in person. Depends on the body type.

• A 5'5 girl should weigh around 125 -130lbs and as far as boobs i prefer CC.

• Dream girl right here really srs wouldn't be able to approach you without feeling inferior.

• 125. D cup is great.

• 11o lbs D is good DD is better and you're dreaming if you think a guy is a 10 no body is perfect smh

• Double D's on a girl who is 110 pounds? Really?
      Then you wanna go on a spiel about high expectations?
      Lawd Jesus...

• oh yes, because the wisest assumption to make is that every single statement you read on this site is a troll, even if it doesn't sound like one. yes, I am quite so stupid, rofl, for not assuming every single anonymous person is a troll. you are the mighty oh smart one. good job, you're so smart.

• expect the unexpected. that's why I'm the G. O. A. T TROLL people fall for it too easy. You've been great entertainment tonight. Had a good laugh cheers

• So, if we're not like that, we shouldn't answer the question, is that what you're saying?

What Girls Said 4

• 130 would be the max for me personally but it depends on the size of your frame and how you carry your weight. I don't think weight matters as much as how toned you are (no muffin top, etc). Size D boobs are a definite good thing!

• Well this is just silly. Everyone has a different body type, and everyone carries weight differently. Legit, you could have two women standing side by side who are the exact same height and weight and they'll both look completely different.

• some of these guys are being ridiculous

looks like they never even met a girl? ?

• they're probably basing their numbers on 'believable sources' like hollywood and the media. everyone's size 0 or 2 there, even kim kardashian says she no bigger than a size 4 and weights 125-130... yeah right!

• I know.. I rmb a girl posting a 'rate me' question stating she's 175 lbs and dieting.. and everyone went WTH YOU DON'T ANYTHING LIKE THAT NBR!! as if she had any incentive to lie about it xD

it is, every self conscious woman should read that article I linked.. sadly for me, I found it long AFTER I got over it. I felt the pressure cause I'm short.. and every celebrity my height claims to be under 100.

• @bubble_tea I saw that question! i was shocked, she didn't look that weight. She is what I imagined 140 to look like, at the very most haha.
      Oh I feel you :( At 5'2", I feel like I'm supposed to be 95-105 pounds.
      I was 100ish up until recently and then I gained 15 pounds out of no where.
      I don't feel like I look fat at all, it's just that stupid number that bothers me, since 100 is supposedly "ideal"

• Probably 115 to 125lbs in my opinion. It won't look too good if you're too skinny since you're a D cup. Remember attractiveness is not based solely on appearance.