Do white guys like black girls?

i always like white guys since i was a little kid and i was wondering, How do you know a white guy like black girls? i like all races in general but i like white guys the most but i'm always afraid to approach them because i don't know if they are into black girls.

Most Helpful Guy

• I love black girls but i guess i am half white half mexican. A lot of black girls i have met are confident and i consider that sexy!. But you are right to think that sometimes they won't be attracted to black girls. the sad truth is that many are either intimidated, have a prejudice upbringing, or just aren't willing to explore. Best of luck! Ps. There will be guy regardless of ethnicity or race that would love to be with you!

What Guys Said 25

• Some do, but most don't. I'd say maybe 10% of white guys are legitimately interested in dating black girls. There are a lot of white guys who *say* they like black girls, but most of those guys stop short of actually dating black girls in real life. It's just not a pairing that happens often. White male/black female marriages are about the rarest around, so that says it all.

On the other side of the coin, I don't think black girls are interested in white guys much, either. This is something that stops of lot of the white guys who are interested from pursuing black girls. It's widely known that black girls prefer black guys, so most white guys feel like they'd be a second choice at best in messing with a black girl. Who wants to be that?

• Some do, I'm sure some guys don't. I've had crushes on many girls; skin color never being a factor.

A woman I think is cute who I share things in common with and takes care of herself and can hold a conversation, flirt (and mean it), has a bit of ambition, and passion, is supportive and kind, and where I share things in common with them, then I'm probably interested in dating and getting to know her.

• (1) If she's compatible with me, which is rare with ANY girl outside of my race because I am REALLY white in how I act and what I do.
    (2) If she is actually interested in white guys, which is also rare. I live in a primarily black city and black women aren't very open to interracial dating here.

• Everyone has their own taste but I think the majority of guys wouldn't have any trouble being approched by a black girl

• i'm a white guy and i like black girls who are as black as a crow

• @kim864 My suggestion would be to just approach them... no matter what race/type of person you are into, just approach them and you will quickly find out if they are interested in you. There is no special secret in terms of approach a specific race.

• I like black girls!

• Yes, I would love to date a black girl but I haven't found any that I'm compatible with.

I don't like talking about stereotypes, but I pretty much do the things that black guys do anyways: listen to rap, smoke weed, stay outside (hiking/walking, I can't play ball) and just in general stay hyped!!!

• lol you don't have to act like a black boy you know lol, you just have to be yourself and a little bit confident to ask her out.

• Sure. Maybe I'll meet one someday :)

• yeah someday :)

• Guys like girls. Skin color is no big deal to some, and a big deal to others. Only one way to know and that is to talk to them.

• People are people ^_^
    can't speak for a whole race but that's how I see it, dont matter what colour ya are lol

• I'm a white guy and I like black girls, and find a lot of them attractive.

As far as meeting one, I guess you could try and hang out where there are a lot of white guys around the age you're interested in, assuming there is such a place nearby. Maybe join some meetup groups or something to meet them socially in a non-stressful environment.

• Some do, some don't.

I find them to be cute and somewhat exotic, since I've never seen a black person right in front of me for about 24 years before I moved to the UK to attend university.

From what I've noticed: white guys are less likely to approach a black girl if she's acting "ghetto".

Personally I'd like to try one.

• well i'm not ghetto, i can be very quiet most of the time but confident by the way you are so cute :) <3

• that goes for the girls who doesn't respect theirselves in general and that didn't offend me because i know for a fact that only go for some girls not all black girls

• You'd "like to try one"

• Well, it's always going to vary from white guy to white guys isn't it? Some white guys are into black girls and others are not. It's always that simple really. In essence, you will never know the white guy you approach will be into you or not.

• why is that? is it because you guys are good at hiding your feelings , i mean all guys in general

• No, it is because you won't know about whether they are into you until they say so. That's a given with anything really. You can't rely on generalising whether or not white guys are into black girls. Just take each white guy as they come.

• lol all right

• Some do, some don't. Just gotta take your chances.

• nice and i never knew they don't have black people over there. you just got to put yourself out there and talk to her, start as a friend

• Im Asian
    Not perticularly a white guy but lets say a cream colour guy
    I like black girls but only indian not other race
    The rest as just friends nothin more

• Where I was from there where no black girls so I never considered them until I came to America. But from what I've seen they do not like me so I stay with girls of my ethnicity.

• Occasionally, it depends on the girl.

• Not my type, I've always liked latinas and blondes, european blondes.

• I only date inside my race. (white)

• I like black girls and I'm a White guy! :)

• Yes, but do black girls like white guys?

• yes!! a lot of us do, but the guy has to ask the girl out not the other way around

• never mind

• Yes some of xo. We all lick different types just like you girls y do

• I sure do.

• can't decide realy sorry

• What's ur kik

What Girls Said 4

• Yes, they do. Plenty of white boys like me, LOL. I mostly date them. My bf's white too.

• Some like and some don't. There's no way of knowing that he likes black girls, unless he tells you or do something that shows his preferences.

• I always wonder if the chicks who ask these questions really truly believe that a white guy has absolutely never been with a black woman.

• you will find a lot of them who have never date a back woman

• I'm not guessing, if that's what you're implying.

• i know couples like that so i don't think it's rare