Do girls really judge guy based on how pretty their ex's are?

Do they, cause I remember hearing this once.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope. I never judge my crushes on the basis of how handsome my ex is. But in some rare cases I do judge on the maturity and personality of my exes. Most of the time, I come out satisfied thinking like 'he is so much better as a person than the last one.'

• Oh well, I think I got it wrong :)) But no. I never judge the guy I have a crush on based on their exes. I don't actually think about them.

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 3

• I don't pay attention to guys exes. What's the point? She's an ex for a reason and she is insignificant.

• I do become curious if I hear something about the ex of the guy I like, but I don't judge unless I learn that she was a total psycho drama queen or something because that would say a lot about him and how "low" he is

• Mostly to see what THEIR chances are of getting you. Not to judge you, but to judge themselves to see if your ex is pretty, they're gonna feel not good enough for you. Make sense? :/

What Guys Said 1

• of course, they compare them