For all you Capricorn males out there?

I have a crush on a Capricorn man and I want to attract him. Well, I want to try. Yes, I do believe in starsigns so please don't be mean to me :(

I want to know what a lady has to do to earn your heart? Just you personally.

I am a Leo by the way.

This question also goes out to the Capricorn women.

Most Helpful Guy

• i am capricorn , let's see , confidence women are surely turn-on for me ,
    independent , open minded , and kinky are just another stuff that i like..

however , with all respect , i can only say that personally i dont believe too much with zodiac compatibility ... just sayin..

What Guys Said 1

• well i'm kinda quiet and introverted so i would love it if a girl made the first move on me, okay she doesn't have to literally ask me out and plan the date, at least say Hi and start conversation first

What Girls Said 2

• Horoscopes *really* don't matter and having *nothing* to do with compatibility.

Its the person that counts. Just be "you" and if he doesn't like it, then he isn't the man for you.

• Leo and Capricorn don't go together by the sun, you need a full chart reading. Capricorns don't flirt or flatter, if you have a sense of humor though that will get his attention.