When you first start dating how often do you see each other?

I just started dating this guy in my building we see each other every few days. He normally is the one to initiate us hanging out cause i have this crazy work schedule and he can see when i get home. I really like seeing him and I want to see him more but I don't want to overwhelm him by being the one to show up at his door. Him knocking on my door is just how we do things but I want to see him. How often is too often to see someone you've been dating for a month or so? I can tell he is the type that likes his space and I feel like he might scare easily

I should add that I was in a long relationship and I am used to playing the girlfriend role. I'm pretty sure he hasn't had a girlfriend in a while and is used to independence

Most Helpful Girl

• Every couple is different, you just have to find out what works for you. When I first started seeing my boyfriend, it was two to three times a week. That gave us time to do our own thing and not feel like we we're being clinged to. Do you guys talk on the phone?

• We text sometimes but not too often. I never know what to start a conversation about. In person we have plenty to say and have great chemistry just texting and talking on the phone is weird because his apartment is like 30ft away from mine so it seems weird

What Guys Said 2

• Me and my girlfriend see each other everyday if possible. Sometimes our schedules won't let us, but we do see each other as much as possible.

• Every day as much as possible.

• That's what I want but I don't want to seem clingy because I know he likes his independence

What Girls Said 2

• Once a week is more than enough.

• Everyday, we took some classes together.