Should I move on from this girl?

I am into this girl. And i thought she wasn't interested. So one day i decided to text her and say this is too painful for me and I am really into you but I know you dont feel the same way so I am going to stop talking to you.

We talked alittle bit and i asked why didn't you like me more than a friend? and she said I do like you. but i am not ready for a relationship right now. Then she convinced me not to stop talking to her.

we talked for a few weeks and there were times where she gave me some interest signals...

then few days ago i noticed she is flirting with a few other guys. and i told her I need to move on if she is not interested.

and she said she was shocked she thought i moved pass it and thought we were friends agian. b/c she is shocked she wants to time to think about it.

then last night she said "i am not talking to you bc she is mad at me b/c i am making her my."

and she still has not answer the question?

should i just move on?

after two days... she said she would consider dating me but she still trying to get over the breakup. I was being too unfair in forcing her to commit to me. she doesn't know when she will be ready. she said she tho we were freinds. i am moving on

Most Helpful Girl

• Just be open and honest and ask her straight on if she likes you and wants you as a significant other. Give her an ultimatum.

What Girls Said 3

• Yes seems like she doesn't know what she wants but likes your attention. It's most likely unintentional, but she's messing with your head

• Find someone better

• She wants you there to massage her ego while she finds someone else. Sorry x

What Guys Said 1

• Yes, move on. I don't know why, but girls do shit like you just described. It's happen to me, and I pretty much did the same shit you have until this point. Gotta figure if she was really interested she'd be with you. She's just stringing you along in case all her other options fall through. Good luck dude, sorry you gotta go through this bs...