I'm too nervous to ask a guy if he likes me, what do I do?

The only way we can talk is by text currently, but I'm still way too nervous to ask. He is 4 years older than me, which is also a factor. Sometimes he seems as if he could like me, but he could just be friendly for all I know. After all, every guy is different. Are there any subtle ways to ask if someone likes you that you can say through text? I can't exactly just ask him "Hey, do you like me?", because I'm worried it would make the friendship awkward for a while if he says no.

My main concern with asking him is the possibility of him saying no because he could see me as more of a friend. I may try just simply asking him, but I'll probably chicken out last minute. I'm just hoping there could be a more subtle way.

Most Helpful Guy

• Tread lightly in this area, 4 years doesn't seem like a big deal…and its not, I've dated women as much as 12 years older than myself, and I've gone 4 years down, but…she was already 18. Your age may play a factor here, and it may not be his feelings on the matter, but how the law is written. He could have feelings for you but can't express them because of other factors (the law). Don't take it to heart, its the world we live in. Now that is out of the way... i agree with what vet31bsoldier said…ask him if he is crushing on you. Just know that there could have been other factors in why he hasn't expressed his feeling on the matter

• I understand the age difference can affect this, and hopefully he's just nervous like me. Do you think there are any other ways to ask "Do you like me?" without making it as awkward? Either way it will obviously be a bit random and awkward, but is there a way to make it less so is what I mean.

• Keep your head up, don't get all bent out of shape cause of some "guy"…as a whole we are terrible, and when the right one comes along, you won't have to ask us how to get an answer out of him haha…thanks for MHO by the way

• No problem, thanks for your help. I don't feel as affected by finding out as I probably should have, but it was only a crush after all.

What Guys Said 2

• Just ask him.
    "Hey, I keep getting this vibe, and I'm sure it's wrong, but are you crushing on me or something?"

It's a lot better than beating around the bush

• Bence rahat olmalısın :)

What Girls Said 3

• You should try asking him on a date and see how it goes from there. Just be like Hey wanna hang out this weekend? I'm pretty sure he'll say yes!!!

• I say go for it. If he says no which will probably not happen then its all good he doesn't deserve you. YOU GO GETT'EM

• Isolate him. Then unzip his pants and gag on his mighty cock. Worship his cock. If he cums on your face, you know you got a hubby.