How to know when to end a relationship?

Signs that its over? Thoughts on long distance? Georgia/ the netherlands

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends. Just because the spark dwindled doesn't mean it's over. It's if the spark went out, you don't want it to come back and you realize you don't even like each other as people. That's when it's over. If you're regularly picturing yourself with other guys. Relationships don't survive when that happens.

What Guys Said 4

• All up to you really.
    Personally, for me it's over at this point. I don't believe in long distance.
    Especially if I'm the one in the Netherlands (assuming it's like an exchange)

• In a relationship, you should be feel comfortable! Ignorance should not be there. Continuous ignorance is the first sign is ending of relationship. Good relationship should based on love and trust. Two hearts are coming together for building up a loving relationship.

• When you no longer feel the spark, or question if it's over or not

• Exactly when you ask this question... I'm not being funny I'm serious, this is how it ends !!!

What Girls Said 1

• When you have to ask..