GUYS: Would you date me?

I was getting to know this guy and today he told me that he, or any other guy, would never date me because I never have time. The thing is that really putting my effort and making time for him. I guess i wasn't what he wanted but life goes on :) lol

Most Helpful Guy

• First he surely isn't able to speak for any other man except himself, second to answer your question, it's really the amount of time you can put in, I mean if it's just dating and not a relationship and saw each other once or twice a week that's fine and understandable, sometimes it seems ludicrous when even in a relationship a person wants to spend every waking moment with another, living life as individuals is more important than living life as a couple not that less effort should be put towards the relationship but knowing that you can't devote ALL your time to just one thing. Additionally a relationship becomes stronger with time apart because the time together feels oh so much precious.

What Guys Said 15

• Everyone's a crtic, just like about movies, some people always find fault.

Tell him his mother swims after troop ships, and then never speak to him again.

• Well, I'd have to know more about you.
    Do you like video games? If so, which ones?
    Do you like 'kinky' sex? Explain.
    Do you like pot?
    Do you often worry about things you can not control?
    Do you complain often?

• He wants to date someone he actually gets to spend time with, you can't fault someone for that. Live a super busy life and it will suffer in other areas.

• Just by looks alone, definitely.

However I did have a relationship that only lasted a month due to lack of time. But we never had a date that whole month, not even our first!

Seems like you put in effort to see him so it should work. Once a month would suffice, once a week would be great.

• If you dont have time for anything why bother to date you It would never last

• Not much to go on to say I'd date you, but based on picture you may spark some interest.

• Your attractive. I only date girls once I get to know them & they equally they feel comfortable with me.
    I don't know your personality.

• Yeah and a marine biologist that is a plus we got a smarty pants on the loose ;) would you date me?

• I tried my 16x lens to look for a question. I can't find any. :(

• All I have to go by is looks. You're a cutie, so yes. ;)

I love your hair!

• was that your question? or is there a hidden question behind that?

• Well, you look dateable so i would def approach you. But the rest is all down to your personality

• you want a date?

• Your a girl how hard can it be to get a yes?

• when i saw your question, my first response in my head was to say "If you have to ask, then no, i wouldn't date you" but then i read the description.
    It depends on what is taking up your time, and if I actually like you. 2 main factors.
    So I'm going to assume I do like you... now, what takes up your time?

• I have soccer practice from 5 am to 7 am every day, then I have school from 8 am to 4 pm, and then i have a part time job from 5 pm to 10 pm, and that's everyday.. but sometimes i work on weekends also and i have soccer games

• I'm a college student and no, i live in my apartment with my dog ahha

• I see wiggle room between classes, and after classes on your way to work, and at 10:30 or so where I come give you a massage or have a mini-in-house date (pizza?) before you gotta go sleep and start from scratch the next day.
      I would probably date you, but i will be hoping at some point you will adjust your schedule a little because believe me, frustration is a real thing. and it WILL break up your relationship. we want to spend time too (maybe not nearly as much as girls) but we do.. and if we have to FIGHT your daily schedule for you... its a fight we can fight for only so long. and after a while, another schedule will look better. Its the same on both sides hon...

What Girls Said 1

• Do you really like him? Cause otherwise I'm sure you could make some time.. But only give him your time if you want to.
    On the first date with a guy, he told me 'I don't think it's going to work out between the two of us'. That really upset me! But on our fourth date he confessed that he had feelings for me.. He kissed me.
    I hope the guy you're talking about isn't just some bad guy. You really deserve someone who loves you the way you are!
    xoxo

• aww thank you! :)
      well he says i'm always busy but i was making the time for him, maybe he wanted more time, but i was trying my best