He kissed me on the fourth date, then texted me how it was within 24 hours.. What to do? Helpppp!?

Hello,
I am a 17 year old girl who is currently 'dating' an 18 year old boy who lives near me. We went on four dates together, each one of them was really fun. I really liked talking to him and stuff like that.
I already texted him that I was really into him (maybe not the best move ever, though). He said that he was into me as well, what made me feel really happy.
On our fourth date he was planning to kiss me, cause on the third date we both chickened out... We both regret it. He said 'i think we both think about it, right? Should we just kiss now?' It was very awkward cause there was a silence for a few minutes. Then he kissed me. Way too much tongue (it was both of our first kisses though, like ever in our lives). I was very nervous and thought about how he must feel at that moment. There weren't fireworks at that moment. After he kissed me (we were standing), I placed my head on his shoulder. His heart was beating like crazy. He looked down at me a few times (and i think he smelled my hair too) and we both smiled. Then the bus arrived and he gave me a quick kiss on the lips (that one was perfect)
Now, not even 24 hours later, he texted me saying 'good morning, thank you for the great day. How was the first kiss for you?'
I honestly don't know what to say... I've got double feelings. I want to kiss him again but I think it could take two more weeks until I see him. What should I text back? I slept for 4 hours, I couldn't stop thinking about how the first kiss was... By the way, we were very close friends at first, knew that there was a connection between the two of us, but we were both very shy.

I seriously need advice about this... I don't know what to do!!

Most Helpful Guy

• How was your first kiss for you? -you said that you want him to kiss u again , tell him that.. just be honest..
    you will meet him again on next few weeks , is it make things even more excited? , both of you have time to build tension before meet again..

• It was weird but felt good at the same time.. I am really excited to see him again. I just don't want him to think I want to rush into things... By the way, the both of us never had a relationship at all.

What Guys Said 1

• are sure you guys aren't 12 aand 13 lol this sounds like a kids story not normal teenagers too funny lmao

What Girls Said 1

• Okay, calm down, girl.
    First of all, he shouldn't have asked you how the kiss was because that is.. I don't even know what to call it. It's just... No.

Secondly, TAKE A DEEP BREATH :)

Thirdly, since he is waiting for your reply, you should reply - if you liked the kiss, that is. You don't want him to think you regret it.

• That's true.. I thought it was strange that he asked me that, over text message! But at the same time I do understand..

*TAKES A DEEP BREATH* :)

I think I will reply with this
      'Hey. It felt strange but good in some kind of a way. I heard your heart beating in your chest.'
      Or is that too clingy?

• ummm don't say you heard his heart beating
      just write a simple reply. if it honestly felt strange but good you should write that. be honest. :)