Guys, what are some ways you get over rejection?

Most Helpful Guy

• Its tough but time heals. You think toyourself she was a no body anyway and she does not know what she's miissing

• Yeah but its convincing myself of that is the hard part

• I've been in a bar and have seen when a guy gets rejected then 5 mins later she gives another guy her phone number

• Then that one hurts bad alright

What Girls Said 1

• I am a girl, so hope you don't mind me commenting, In what way were you rejected, were you in a relationship with her and she rejected you, or did you ask her on a date and she rejected it?

• I like your comments you seem to care and want to help out

• Try to develop a fuck it attitude as well so you don't care whether or not the girl accepts or rejects you. All this stuff sounds really easy, but is harder in practise I know. I am not really good at approaching woman and I am a male model who gets looks all the time, this has always been my downfall.

• I still find it hard to get out of my shell lots of times.

What Guys Said 4

• 1) Ask to be friends (don't ask if there's any chance of consideration)
    2) Go outside, hangout at the park
    3) Talk to some passerby's
    4) Act like I never asked in the first place

Over a period of time, it'll seem like what happened is behind you and was just a learning curve.

• Rejection really doesn't bother me at all. If a girl rejects me its "I liked her, she didn't like me. Oh well, on to the next one" I think people should go about it the same way. Its not the end of the world, plenty of fish in the sea. But besides that, I suggest play Madden, 2K, and more Madden. Works like a charm.

• 1.) if you can (I can't due to a psychotic break) get high
    2.) have sex or masturbate.
    3.) take anti-depressants

• Well rejection is different than heartbreak or betrayal, like getting rejected at a club or job interview to me is like a drop of rain, I just brush it off and say "It was worth a shot", when someone you trusted with so much suddenly turns 180 on you and attacks you by surprise is a different story though, rejection is nothing compared to that