Am I just insecure about my own inexperience?

I'm in my mid 20s and have been trying to find a girlfriend of years with no luck. Zero, none. I've never so much as kissed a girl because I can never seem to reach that point. Now as I keep getting older I'm feeling increasingly insecure about my inexperience.

Is this an issue or am I just making myself sick with my own insecurities?

0|0
2|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't worry about it man. There are guys twice your age who are in the same situation. Everyone starts at different ages. I know I used to worry about it and I even considered going to a hooker at one point just so I could tell myself I'd done it. But dude, you've got time. Go out clubbing, or whatever, just meet women. You'll finds someone. At least you haven't ruined your 'first kiss' while your half drunk in some dirty alleyway like so many kids do now.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• That how I feel right now theses days because everyone else around all ready been in a relationship but me so u r not alone my friend,

0|0
    0|0
  • don't feel that insecure. The right girl will come.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• if it makes you feel better, according to Dan Bacon of the Modern Man, a Dating Coach from Australia who helps men all over the World, he says he knows more than 350 guys who are aged 30 and older who are still virgins

0|0
    0|0