I like my bestfriend. Should I tell her?

So we have known each other for almost 2 years know. I had a thing for her before but I was to foward with things.. I wanted things right away. Pushy.. looking back even I wouldn't want to be with me. I gave her reasons to stop talking to me but she always stayed around and was always so cool about things. I started talking to another girl and I completely stopped hanging out with her. She would find ways to get my attention. Or so it seemed but I was to into the new girl that I ignored her. The new girl was a fail. Played with me to get over her ex. I was crushed and when I opened up to her she was there every day I needed her. She even told me that she had been started to feel something for me but I killed it by being a jerk. Now she says she is talking to someone else and that they are on good terms taking things slow like she likes it but the thing that confuses Me is that we do everything together. I mean everything. I spend about 4-5 days of the week with her and many important events for either one of us we make sure the other is present. Sometimes she complains about the other dude with me and I try my best to help her out. There are times were I feel she is Into me and there are times were I feel she's not. I always ask her how come she does things with me and not the guy she likes aND she just says because he is always working. I mean I don't mind. I enjoy her company. And I know I need to work on myself first but deep down I want to tell her I want a second chance that I won't be so clingy because honestly I see things differently after the other girl used me but I'm scared it's just me over thinking it and we are just that.. best friends. She even tells me she never wants me to leave her life that we will always be in each others life. I always call her my Robin.. and when she says who's that all I say is "watch how I met your mother and you will know" :) I don't mind being just her best friend.. but I would love a 2nd chance

Most Helpful Girl

• wait so she rejected you before?

• Not rejected I was just to open I would tell her things in the future and she would tell me to live the moment aND just let things happen.. I was very "immature" honestly.. and when I met the other girl I stopped trying to be with her and I guess that's when she realized she liked me but I was too blinded by the other girl so she said she just moved on.

• I hope so but it's still 50-50 but we shall see what happens later on :)

• Lol came back here just to update.. well I asked her to be my valentine and she said yes... and she pretty much told me she is starting to like me... I just have to keep it cool and continue to just act the same and see were things go

What Girls Said 2

• Well, its a bit tough coz you kept her away for too long. Now, since there is someone else in her life, you are wasting more time by keeping quiet about your real feelings. If u want a second chance, don't delay any further. Ask her.

• Yeah that has crossed my mind... I should just man up and tell her how I feel. And if she says no well then at least I have an answer!

• Will be rooting for ya :)

• Ha thank you! :) if I make a move soon I'll post an update!

• Maybe on a special day when you two are alone, I'd say confess your feelings.
    I wouldn't randomly do it, but maybe go do something together just the two of you and just say it.

• Well in February we are taking a trip to LA to see one of my all time favorite artists and she wanted to go with me.. so I was thinking there.. tonight we went out with friends and when I picked her up she told me the guy she is talking to was acting up and she said she was done that he is stupid... so idk.. I'll see how things are from now to February and of its the right time and moment I'll confess to her and see how things are..

What Guys Said 2

• tell her you have nothing to lose LOL

• That's true... worst thing is a no and I'll still have her friendship

• Yeah why not do it in a cool way

• Well we are planning a trip to LA. We live near San Francisco and it's going to be just the 2 of us in February.. I was thinking to do it there in the concert.. she knows how much I love the people we are going to go see and she wanted to come with me.

• Thank you for taking time to comment! Take care!

• Not a problem at all and I like this thread anyway