What type of girls do boys usually like?

Skinny, fun, tomboyish, fat, caring , girly.. etc?

0|0
0|12

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

• We like real girls, good girls, not fake hearted women that play you to get things and cheat on you

0|2
    0|0
  • Slim (slightly overweight if her personality makes up for it), girly, good sense of humour, intelligent, caring, kind.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys as a whole are into a large variety of girls (looks, interests/hobbies, personality traits, etc.)

The key is to be yourself because u want to make sure any guy u attract is into the real you. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • If we want sex most Vaginas will do.
    If we want to date for sex, a cute girl with functioning vagina will do.
    If we want a relationship: (insert custom list of criteria that eliminates a large portion of the female population.)

0|0
    0|0
  • Nerdy and geeky and really smart. She should be nice and not a total douche. A good sense of humor helps. I appreciate a girl who will run with me and most important one who is totally into me. Also if she is pretty. Y'know or a redhead.

0|1
    0|0
    • The really smart ones are usually jerks I have noticed that especially the brunettes

• I feel like that is kind of a huge generalization. I have met some really nice smart girls. Even brunettes.

• All types. Kind of. Situational. Been known to be attracted, mentally and physically to a variety.

1|1
    0|0
  • The girly type.

0|0
    0|0
  • Skinny, funny, girly, and the best one a video game nerd like me :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Athletic, intelligent, ambitious, caring, loving and feminine. She should also have at least some sense of humor and be relatively good looking :)
    (sorry if i sound shallow)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like skinny

0|1
    0|0
  • Tomboyish, sporty, fit, athletic, but skinny or petite is ok. Of course we like fun & caring girls as well.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.