Girls (under 25) would you introduce a 55 yo guy to your friends or family?

Say if you were dating a guy who's 55. Would you introduce him to your friends of family or would you be shy because he's older than your friends or even your parents?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm. I can't say bec i've never dated an old guy. The maximum age gap that I can go into a relationship is 10years. 55 is quite old for me. But to answer your question, since i chose him, i wouldn't be shy to introduce him to my friends and family.

• @anshin LOL i'd like to see this scene it'd be funny. imagine a 18 yo saying "here's my new guy his name is (whatever)" and everyone would go "WTF" LOL

What Girls Said 9

• I wouldn't date a 55 year old. That would be creepy as fuck considering the age difference. Plus, I don't like older guys.

• If we had a serious relationship and he was really important to me, I'd definitely introduce him to my friends and family. I might get a funny look or two from them, but if he makes me happy, then that's all that matters to me.

• Wouldn't date someone at that age and Hell No !!

• Well, I have to say at 19, I doubt I would ever date a guy that old. My guy is 11 years older than me but that's still a long way from 55.
    Amazingly, guys that old have hit on me. WTF!

• I dated someone 17 years older and it was one hell of a time.
    Lets be honest if you are between 18-24 he's only trying to fuck you.

BUT if it was me, Id wait a few months to do so.

• I wouldn't date someone who's 55 that's a 35 year-old age gap, that would never work for me.

• even if he was looking like 25? LOL

• Lol even if he looked 25 it still would be hard for me to date him.

• I would be shy, but if the relationship was serious, then yes I would. There is no where for a relationship to go if it is kept away from everyone you know.

• Well I wouldn't date an old fart in the first place, but if I went crazy one day and did? No i wouldn't introduce him to anybody at all. I would only meet him at my place or his, not go public places with him. He would be a secret. There's no way I'd embarrass myself like that.

• what if he was a cool dude who dyed his hair pink and was wearing earrings and stuff like that, and not a typical 55 yo guy?

• Even worse lol. I've met old people who are cool people, but the ones who do all this stuff like piercings and crazy hair/clothes, they're just the worst lol.
      Just grow old gracefully. I'd much rather an old guy who just has good dress sense and takes pride in his appearance than somebody who looks like they are so desperately and frantically trying to hold on to a youth that left a long time ago.

• Ummm no. I would not date a man that much older. And certainly would never ever introduce man older than my mum, to my mum as my boyfriend. Haha. Hell no.

What Guys Said 0