Im so embarrased by this?

i know its nothing to be embarrassed about, but i can't help but get embarrassed or/and sad when im not dating or anything like that. People ask me often "why dont you have a boyfriend" and then im like "I haven't found the right guy yet i guess". But while saying that i deep down know its because its something im doing wrong. I doubt that it is/was something wrong with every guy i have met, ever. It's obviously me. It's so embarrassing when ex. boyfriends of my friends feels the "need" to fix me up with someone because i can't get anyone myself.
Its like since im so "pretty" and i have a such "good body" i should be very experienced with guys, its almost expected of me to have a boyfriend, or at least be able to pick a guy up
It makes me feel like a failure... its nothing i often think about, but when random people (!), my mother ask me why i dont have a boyfriend i never really know what to say. Because the fact is that i dont really know. Im guessing its either because of my looks or my personality... And to be honest i dont feel like neither are bad, but i could ofc be totally wrong. What can i do? what are my options? Do i need to wear more makeup (i wear makup once a week)? do i need to have straighter hair (im mixed)?

Most Helpful Guy

• You got to feel more confidence with your self. Most people really are not atracted to insecure persons cause that´s equal to a insecure relationship.

What Guys Said 4

• Well it's hard to tell when you are anonymous. Try not to take it too hard. Too many people are pressured into relationships just to be in one and they miss the chance with some great matches at that time. You are better keeping your options open instead of just trying to have a boyfriend just to have one.

The answer to the question is 'because not letting anyone catch me yet'. People will try to fix you up because you are a good catch. They look at you and think 'someone should be enjoying this girl'. It's not a pity thing.

The best advice is don't worry about it. Be active. Find some hobbies. Go to shows. See sports. Take up a sport. Get involved in a charity. Exercise.

The people you meet along the way will be many and you will find ones that you click with. The best part is when they ask are you seeing anyone - you can say not yet instead of 'yeah I have a bf I don't really Like'.

Hang in there. Good luck. Be interesting. You will find your match.

• He will come when the time is right. try to go out more and meet new people. once a while i will have a panic like you are having now too. But it will pass...

just dress in a way where you feel most pretty or happy with yourself

• Is hard to say when I can not see you, but confidence is the most important, buld confidence in you and the world will fall at your feets.

• Its not your fault. Its just where you are in life right now. No big deal.

What Girls Said 1

• i'm not going to give you a pity party (that kind of sounds like what you want), but if you are confident in how you look and don't want to change, then why do it? just because you haven't found someone doesn't mean there is something wrong with you. it means you haven't met the guy for you yet.