Hey Girls... Men of which races have you dated yet? Guys can comment too?

So girls and guys... have ever been in to interracial dating? If yes... then with whom and how did you felt about it?
Was dating outside your race or culture comfortable and altogether different experience for you? What problems did you face in interracial / intercultural dating? Share your personal experience if possible :)

Most Helpful Guy

• If we're just talking about hookups, I've ticked most off my list. White (most were American, of English, Irish, Italian, Polish, Russian descents, and just random mutts, haha), Latina (Puerto Rican, Dominican, Cuban, Venezuelan), black (African-American, Creole, Haitian, Jamaican), Asian (Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, Filipino). Never dated an Indian or Middle-Eastern girl. Just didn't happen to meet a middle eastern girl in my travels, and the Indian girls at my college were very tied into their own culture and weren't interested in non-Indian men, so the option never presented itself.

What Girls Said 25

• I'm a white girl who has dated a white guy, a Fijian guy, and now an Asian guy.

Dating outside my race/culture was different but in a mostly positive way. I actually find dating white guys a bit boring from my experience. That might be because I'm first-gen Polish so culture is still quite important to me, but I love being able to be a part of the dynamics of a different culture/religion, as well as the slightly different mannerisms&traditions.

The only negatives would be that I definitely notice a lot of looks when we go out in public and kiss/hold hands or something. I've gotten used to that by now but occasionally it will still bother me, as if people are mad that my boyfriend is not dating within his race and vice-versa. Likewise for meeting his family, but thankfully my current boyfriend's ex-girlfriend was also white so this time around was much easier in that respect. :) Not so much with my mom, who made quite a big deal of the cultural/religious conflict at the beginning but I stuck with it, didn't back down and she's kind of accepted it by now. :)

• Yes, and at first i didn't care...

Im black and the guys I've dated tend to be white (One was part Spanish or something) sense I moved to away for college

I was fine but I got a little tired of it. I like down to earth socialy conscious guys (this is just my preference) . I think the only problemsI had was I felt like the guys well could not relax much outside of there culture, labled some things before thinking about it or trying to understand, and were well just a little awkward with minority things (not surprising because of America's past) . They just seemed to really erm struggle with acceptign things not from there culture... and it put me off... a lot.

But these were only 3 guys and its not all guys. But not gonna lie I personally expect white guys (White american) to have a certain manor because of there culture and values that is not for me. I don't think it meshes well with my personality... one of them said they had racists grand parents which is pretty uncomfortable. I mean who would be comfortable with there bfs/ gfs grandm awishing they were working in a field somewhere... uh no one.

Now, aside from those things it was comfortable for me but I am now more so wanting to date in my ethnicity or Asian culture rather than not caring about it as I did originally because I am fond of certain cultural values and mentalities that some cultures are not used to or don't try to understand them and I feel these cultures possess.

But I also do appreciate what multiple communities bring to the world, so just go for it i guess.

• If by dated you mean... took enough of an interest to go on at least a date with I've kind of been all over the place: Mostly white guys, a few black guys, one Korean guy, two Mexican guys. I've only had one serious past relationship, he was white. Current bf is white. High school bf was Mexican.

Race doesn't really make a difference to me.

• I have dated one white guy, one black guy, one Asian guy, and my current boyfriend is mixed black and white.
    Im Asian myself, and honestly do not like dating another Asian. Interracial dating has never been a problem for me, maybe more of a problem for my parents lol.

• Race doesn't matter to me. I'm still young as hell so the only guy I've ever dated was Asian. I haven't been caring enough to pursure anything with someone else at the moment so that's all I have under my belt. If a guy comes along and he treats me nice and he was blue or something, I wouldn't care at all. I'd be more focused on and appreciative of other things besides his race.

• Well are you a poet? Because that was poetic :) :p

• I've mostly dated Caucasians and one A-A/Asian. This is due to my environment. I am not around many guys that are my race, so I don't have much of a selection. I've been pretty comfortable with dating outside of my race. I was never taught to dislike someone because of their color. The problems I've faced are people saying that I'd have milk dud babies with my first bf. It was the first time someone had ever really brought up race to me like that and it hurt me deeply but I got over it.

• Im half japanese, part hispanic, native American and european mix. I've dated mexicans, filipino but most koreans, japanese and chinese. I was most comfortable with the Asian men I've dated. Im comfortable dating outside my race.

The only issues I had mostly came about because of their religion. Im not religious at all. or with korean men from Korea there were a couple cultural differences. For example one guy I dated was so fixated on how his face looked. If he had dark circles under his eyes he would be kind of down the rest of the day.

Other than that... I didn't have any issues with interracial dating. It all came down to t not fully clicking, personality wise, with the guy.

• "Im half japanese, part hispanic, native American and european mix."

God ! You are super interbreed human!

• I'm dating a Caucasian guy right now ! & I'm half Hispanic and half Asian ⌒.⌒ does that still count? Haha I date out side my race (mostly my Hispanic race) because the Hispanics I've dated in the past were jerks, had no class, they were controlling and they wouldn't treat me right. However, just to clarify I am NOT racist. I'd just prefer to date outside the Hispanic race.

• I've dated many men outside of my "race" (which is Spanish and English). My current boyfriend is Caucasian/Lebanese. It's been a different experience every time, and I mostly notice the difference within family relations. I'm extremely close to my family and not everyone who I've dated with different backgrounds has put family first. I feel like it's definitely a rewarding experience, because it allows you to somewhat see the world through a different set of eyes.

• I'm white and had only dated white guys up until my last bf, who was black. Being with him and seeing his home, friends, family, etc. from an inside perspective was really educational. I always thought of myself as openminded, but there were several times when I found myself a little surprised at something that didn't fit with a stereotype that I had accepted without really thinking about it.

• I'm Asian and I don't mind dating guys who weren't Asian.. I've dated
    -French
    -Aussie
    -England
    -Serbian
    -Lebanese
    -Fiji Indian
    -Portguese
    -Swizterland
    -Russian
    -Kiwi
    Yeah that's all

• I have only ever dated whites and was married to a white guy. I have never ruled any races out, it's just the way it's gone.

• My ex boyfriend was Asian and white. His mother fillipino and his father was german. I'm African American by the way and I didn't really care about his race. We had no problems with each other. But I did get a couple comments saying that it won't work out, you shouldn't mix and that he would break up with me and go out with an Asian girl ( he looked more Asian than white).

• I've dated
    Honduran
    Mexican
    White
    Black
    Russian
    Mixed race
    Swedish

And that's all :p
    I have no problem with interracial dating, I think it's beautiful. My dad (who is black) is against me dating outside of my race & my mother (who is Italian, native American, and spanish) thinks it's great. Since I've moved to Lousiana though, interracial dating is a lot harder and a lot rarer than I've experienced/seen in Minnesota. soooo much open racism still here, it's sad.

• I've also had many other-than-black boys express an attraction to me, but not want to date or anything because I'm half black. And in Lousiana most just count me as black, which I'm fine with. Black is beautiful :) but still.. kinda sucks at times :p

• Yeah he can be very hypocritical.

• No one ever gets it lol. My current flame is Russian and I haven't told my dad.. it would just makes things uncomfortable

• I have only dated white guys but I wouldn't mind dating Latinos or East Asians. I run into them a lot where I live but the cultural difference has kind of held me back.

• i have dated many japanese and one korean boy ♡

• I'm black and I've dated black, white, Indian, Hispanic, and middle eastern so far. Race isn't something that matters to me at all, obviously lol. Experiences have been pretty good I'm guessing, never really had a really bad relationship.

• The guy I dated was of mixed race.

• swiss people.. growing up, i didn't know one single Asian guy who was my age and not a relative xD

• white. There are very few black people or from other races here.

• only white

• I'm 19 and I'm black.
    I've dated black guys, an Arabic guy, white guys, a mixed guy (black and white) and a Vietnamese guy so far.

The only one I had trouble with was the Arabic guy and even then it wasn't really that bad.

• White. For reasons unknown, I only get approached by white men though I've only chosen to date two people in my entire life so...
    I would be open to date non-white people of course, but right now it's kind of impossible because I am in a relationship.

• Well I'm mixed, so my parents obviously had all those problems.

I date black guys. I've tried white twice before, one just wasn't for me and the other ended up throwing some racist insult during a heated argument. That racist comment one to, lots of white guys do it, quite a few of my friends have had it to. That's why I like arguments sometimes though, because the true person comes out lol.
    But yea anyway, no offence, but I think I've just been put off white guys for life now. It isn't just because of those two guys, and I know some people say I shouldn't say that because I'm half white myself, but it's just not for me I think.

One white girl I know, most of her past dates have been black, and some white guys make comments to her about it, so she's kinda funny with white guys to, but right now she's in her first real relationship with a white guy. She just used to be more attracted to black guys, because the ones she was meeting were hotter than the white guys she was meeting at the time, but people obviously labeled her how they do with all white girls like her.

• So sad.. Would you date me? Loooool :p :p
      Well... in a multiracial society, racism will exist. Just do whatever benefits you.

• Where I live, Indians and blacks date alot, and all Asians and whites date alot.

• That's a good news. !
      I would love to date mixed girl :p :p

• Haven't dated outside my "race" .. only white and Hispanic (which is what I am )... and I'm ok with that..

What Guys Said 11

• yes, I've dated or hooked up with; white, hispanic, Asian and black women.

• I've dated all except black. my favs are asian, then white, then hispanic. but its all about whos the least craziest. id marry the asian, have fun with the white and date the hispanic. its all based on my stereo-type mega pre concieved notion of how loyal they are in committed relationships lmao. all fun and jokes.

• I've only been on a date or two with ladies outside my race. Never got serious.

• Does the human race count?

• I'm white, and have dated White, Black and Asian. No problems.

• -Ecuadorian
    -Korean
    -Hmong

It didn't feel different because we never treated it as such. Problems I faced? I never experienced any problems with them. Their friends were accepting, their family? Not so much.

• Hmm i understand

• Also, there are girls of certain ethnicity's/races that I would very much be interested in dating, but they don't date Black guys. If there's a problem I experience in interracial dating it's exclusion.

• I dated

-indian
    -mexican
    -german
    -russian

didn't take me long, the last 2 ones ended after the first date.

• I've only ever dated humans.

Black

• White and Asian, black women do not like me.

• See this is something that gets in my head. I'm open to dating from any creeds, colours or religions but weirdly, all the girls I've dated have been white brunettes. They seem to be the only ones who are attracted to me.
    there's an Asian girl at work I keep looking at, and a few black girls I've met in mylife have turned my head too but I've never had the courage to ask any of them out. I don't know why

• Well according to my grandfather, they're all Martians lol