I've got into relationships with muslim girls?

But when they want to get more serious they all insist I change my faith in the way I practice my religion to the muslim faith. I'm confused.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not every muslim girl is going to convert you.
    Just break it off, and don't worry about it.

• All the ones whom were friends and wanted deeper relationship did unfortunately wanted me to convert. I just feel comfortable in my own faith.

• I think ure right. I will have to search someone whom wouldn't want to change my faulty. It's unpleasant as the muslim girls I met were very nice.

• Well not every girl who you are attracted to and date that is Muslim is going to change you.

What Girls Said 6

• if they're forcing you to do something you don't want just break up

• It's kind of conditional. I think I'll refrain from relationships. It's a pity. But I can't just abandon my faith to convert. I think it's morally wrong for me.

• You say no and move on to other girls.

• I think I'll have to. I feel uncomfortable. Like given an ultimatum.

• You can't date Muslim girls really... especially girls who care about their religion because they can't really do anything with you before marriage (at least they shouldn't be) - maybe that's why they are trying to convert you! I know how they feel - I like white guys but end up just being friends because it wouldn't really go anywhere...

• Yea I have been friends. Feelings have been open. But feel when it gets serious. Faith conversion topic arises. Happened 3 times. Looks like I'll have to refrain from relationship again.

• I understand what you're saying. But I feel muslim girls that I've been close to they suppress their feelings of love & bring into their faith. It's the only faith that insists you have to convert prior to marriage. If the girl can't accept my beliefs & faith I can only ascertain she's not truly in love with me. I would never convert anyone's belief or faith at all in any circumstances. So if she doesn't accept for my beliefs or fault him going to reject her.

• The thing is people who aren't Muslim will never understand why Islam is so special to Muslims - to us its the teachings in the Quran and hadith not what you see on the news - so they would never leave their religion. If they believed in Islam they would have to marry a man who also believed in Islam because how could you be with a man when your values are so different? Your kids would be confused- it just wouldn't work. That's not true about Islam insisting you convert - the religion does not recognise a marriage if that person converted because they loved a Muslim. That Muslim person insisted you convert because they think that if you became a Muslim it would become more socially acceptable. These girls should not be pressurising you because they know that they won't accept your beliefs so why should you convert unless you actually believed in it of your own free will? My advice - don't build romantic connections with Muslim girls! Feel free to message me if you have any questions.

• well my friend says that muslim girls need to be with muslims men in your faith is very important for you tell her and she may understand of she loves you. I know is a complicated situation. Do what you thin is better.

• Yea I'll tell her if she loves me. She must have me for what I am & my beliefs. I never liked yo be given a condition before marriage. I don't think it will go further.

• Don't ever change your religion just because some girl wants you to.

• I won't I think it's wrong. I agree. I personally feel Islam has a tendency to increase thrum volume by lovers sacrificing their faiths to conversion. I may be naive I think Islam is the only faith that does this. I find it disheartening. If she loves me regardless of her faith she wouldn't want me to convert.

• Bingo. Only reason Islam is fucking huge is conversion through marriage. I honestly think it has nothing to do with piety, only marriage. Christianity doesn't do this. Judaism doesn't do this. Hell Buddhism doesn't do this. Only Islam from what I've seen.

• I agree. It's scary. because a lot of people have converted to Islam through a conditional in marrying a muslim. To me my moral values are a lot more important. True love won't impose conditions.

• These girls are ignorant of their own religion. You are not a Muslim if you converted to Islam for any reason other than true belief in it. Their Prophet says: "Deeds are in intentions." Don't listen to them unless it's truly your wish to be one.

• Thank you it makes a lot of sense. I have respect in all faiths.

What Guys Said 1

• I'm muslim too and they are right. if you want to marry with a muslim girl, you have to convert to islam. a muslim girl can't marry with a non-muslim guy. it's clearly forbidden in islam. i'm not saying this.

• quran says it. i can show you verses from quran about it. if you really want to marry with a muslim gir. my advice can be this to you. just search the islam and learn a lot of things about islam but don't be biased. just put efford for understanding islam perfectly and if you found it logical convert to islam (i hope you will) but if you don't believe in islam. muslims women are not for you, sorry

• Ok I understand. I'll have to respect their beliefs.