How do you approach a girl?

There is this girl that I see at lunch several times a week, and I have no clue how to go about asking her out. I have no game, and have never even had a girlfriend before, I need advice

Most Helpful Girl

• Smile at her when you see her ( not all t time you know, but a few times ). Try to find out if you two have something in common. Maybe she's reading a book you like too or something. Then one day talk to her about I it =). Be yourself

• I've been being myself, myself just sits down at the next table, seeping around on my phone and frequently glances at her

• There you go =) on one of those times you catch he glancing at you , smile ! It'll make it easier for you to start a conversation with her later on.

What Girls Said 2

• why don't you bring your lunch and sit down next to her?

• Because that would probably seem creepy

• okay, why don't you sit down a ways from her, but still within conversational distance, and strike up a conversation or something. or try walking beside her somewhere.

• You should probably engage in casual conversation a few times then before trying to ask her out.

• Ok, so how would I initiate this?

What Guys Said 1

• i was in the same situation, i mand up sat across her and said "the food tastes horrible".. the convo started from there. Just be confident but dont act confident. you'll do fine kid.