Do guys do this often? Run away like a cry baby?

So lets say you date a girl just to get some sex, but you end up thinking she's fun and cool, and want to get to know her more. Than you hang out a couple of times, have a great time, tell her you like her, and that you have a great time with her, and you have sex etc but than suddently you pull back, and after a few weeks tell her that you aren't looking for anything serious, but you remain friends because you think she is cool.

So why did he do this and run?

Most Helpful Guy

• one, your last part of the title is irellevant to the actual post, and arguably discriminating towards men.

Two, i have no idea why he did it. He could realize it would be unfair to use you for sex? he could have discovered it simply won't work... The reasons are so many. Your only realistic option is to get your ass off GaG, and ask HIM instead!

• because its been 8 months and we are friends, met him few weeks ago , he contacted me , he moved to my town and we went on a nice walk

• Easy, you can't jusge a person til you meet him/her. He met you a few weeks ago, and after some time he figured you weren't the right one. Sorry, but i'm afraid that's true.
      Or he simply were interrested in taking you for a rhomp. If that's the case, then he got what he wanted, and since he got what he wanted he simply doesn't need you more. Yep, some guys do that (assholes) :|

What Guys Said 6

• There's no cry baby there, there's just a guy who lied to get sex and decided to move on.

• Because he wanted to have sex with you, that's it.

• Because he's a loser, guys who only have sex with girls and fake interest are losers.

• That's not running away like a cry baby, that's just him losing interest and scramming.

• But why lose interest after our amazing date, after telling me he likes me, and next day just changes

• I don't know im over it, its been 8 months im just asking

• And Im just answering :)

• crybaby? I only see a girl who believes she was more then a quick thing

• It sounds like he didn't see things working out between you and simply changed his mind. It doesn't sound like he meant to use you for sex if he wants to remain friends after he stopped having sex with you.

• he didn't live in my town, he traveled alot, he moved to my town 2 months ago and contacted me and we had a great time, he is moving to libanon in December to work with refuges, he told me he wasn't interested in anything because h dindt have time

What Girls Said 0